What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday: Rnd 13 vs Knights

eels_fan

First Grade
Late mail: The Eels are sweating on a decision on Origin squad member Reed Mahoney. The form hooker was named for Parramatta on Tuesday under the assumption he would be released by Queensland, who named him 19th man. But the injury to Maroons fullback Kalyn Ponga has thrown Mahoney’s Parramatta availability into doubt. Joey Lussick trained at hooker during the week with Mahoney in Origin camp. Hayze Dunster comes onto the right wing to replace a dropped Blake Ferguson with Tom Opacic to line up at right centre. Waqa Blake I am expecting to be drop out of 17 which would see Will Penisini make his NRL debut. Will Smith trained with the squad this week after recovering from a thumb injury and will play. Oregon Kaufusi has been named to play and despite passing his game day HIA on weekend could be in some doubt after not training this week with the captain’s run the key as to whether he plays.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...3/news-story/7397d313d40dd2c1ef620b31ab7fea61

So possibly

OUT
Reed
Fergo
Waqa
Kaufusi

IN
Lussick
Dunster
Penisini
Makatoa??

Gronk

Staff member
Late mail: The Eels are sweating on a decision on Origin squad member Reed Mahoney. The form hooker was named for Parramatta on Tuesday under the assumption he would be released by Queensland, who named him 19th man. But the injury to Maroons fullback Kalyn Ponga has thrown Mahoney’s Parramatta availability into doubt. Joey Lussick trained at hooker during the week with Mahoney in Origin camp. Hayze Dunster comes onto the right wing to replace a dropped Blake Ferguson with Tom Opacic to line up at right centre. Waqa Blake I am expecting to be drop out of 17 which would see Will Penisini make his NRL debut. Will Smith trained with the squad this week after recovering from a thumb injury and will play. Oregon Kaufusi has been named to play and despite passing his game day HIA on weekend could be in some doubt after not training this week with the captain’s run the key as to whether he plays.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...3/news-story/7397d313d40dd2c1ef620b31ab7fea61

So possibly

OUT
Reed
Fergo
Waqa
Kaufusi

IN
Lussick
Dunster
Penisini
Makatoa??
Yikes !

chiefy1

Juniors

So possibly

OUT
Reed
Fergo
Waqa
Kaufusi

IN
Lussick
Dunster
Penisini
Makatoa??

Where's my money hiney 111 Waqa gorn , double or nothing brother, how will I spend it ??

84 Baby

Referee
In his first year with us, Lane was a very good ball-player. Very skilful. But then became another battering ram.
I see what you’re saying, all that battering made his hands into penises. Must also be why all the other battering rams in the squad are very dropsy

84 Baby

Referee

So possibly

OUT
Reed
Fergo
Waqa
Kaufusi

IN
Lussick
Dunster
Penisini
Makatoa??
Wholesale changes!! That’ll put the squad on notice!

chiefy1

Juniors
You owe me $50. If Waqa plays its $100. If not we are even.
f**king rabbit

Mate, it's in the rules that if someone re- bets its double or nothing, ask anyone ffs.... double or nothing passes the pub test.

Lane may also be rested my resources are telling me.

hindy111

Post Whore
Mate, it's in the rules that if someone re- bets its double or nothing, ask anyone ffs.... double or nothing passes the pub test.

Lane may also be rested my resources are telling me.

Double or nothing. You owe me $50. So we bet another $50. If I win you owe me $100. If you win we owe each other nothing.

f**king rabbit

hindy111

Post Whore
Double or nothing (UK often double or quits) is a gamble to decide whether a loss or debt should be doubled. The result of a "double or nothing" bet is either the cancellation of a debt or the doubling of a debt.

Latest posts