What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - trial vs Knights - 5.55pm Friday 17th Feb

the phantom menace

First Grade
I wonder if there'll be any ripple effect this year, from the Matterson self-first decision?

In terms of people opting not to play through minor injury for the sake of the team, and looking for the easiest way out, just like Ryan's actions appear to have laid the example.

Gronk

Staff member
I wonder if there'll be any ripple effect this year, from the Matterson self-first decision?

In terms of people opting not to play through minor injury for the sake of the team, and looking for the easiest way out, just like Ryan's actions appear to have laid the example.
Actually, seeing Matto play centre after Cini went off made me think that his versatility might see him doing what Marata had to do at times.

It's not even a self-first decision....it's simply a stupid f**kwit decision.

Latest posts