What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Dogs ~ Monday 4pm

yy_cheng

Coach
The way the world is heading, if an unwanted pinch on the ass is classed as sexual touching, how long until there is a law against wolf whistling at a person you find attractive without their consent? And then there will be a law that you cant compliment someone without their permission first... and then the species will die out because no one will ever hook up.

Oh and does anyone know what the problem is with Sydney's toll roads? I am still waiting for an answer on that one.
Next thing you will know you can't touch your robot vacuum cleaner without asking first

hindy111

Post Whore
That’s environment or circumstances. I know his not proven guilty but the comments in here have actually show deep down who actually don’t have respect for women.

If a Parramatta Eels player hypothetically groped your daughter or sister 5 times and she didn’t want that sort of attention, would you want him to play for the team you have supported your whole life? Really the argument can change and people can say “this happened to me” or “I’ve done this when I was 20”. That is the only answer I want for anyone here, who I am “arguing” with. I honestly couldn’t care about any other stupidity that goes on.

I don't even swear infront of women or children. Doesn't make me a better man just my choice and how I was raised

eels_fan

First Grade
The way the world is heading, if an unwanted pinch on the ass is classed as sexual touching
That is absolutely sexual touching.

and no one has wolf whistled in 20 years unless you’re a bogan or a moron - there is no surer way of making a woman despise you than whistling at her, it isn’t 1970.

but at this stage Dyl is not guilty. We need to let this play out.

IF he has pinched a woman repeatedly on the ass after being told/asked not to - I am fully supportive of his contract being ripped up.

But until we get to a situation where that is ascertained by the court, he should be allowed to play

No1_Eel

Juniors
The way the world is heading, if an unwanted pinch on the ass is classed as sexual touching, how long until there is a law against wolf whistling at a person you find attractive without their consent? And then there will be a law that you cant compliment someone without their permission first... and then the species will die out because no one will ever hook up.

Oh and does anyone know what the problem is with Sydney's toll roads? I am still waiting for an answer on that one.
Wolf whistling in some countries is illegal! You didn’t know that did you? You couldn’t make this up. It will be in Australia some day too unfortunately champ. Are you okay when that happens? You and your mates at the pub can take about what the world has come to.

I’m being called sensitive yet you are the ones having a sook when I have a different opinion to you. Do you understand irony? Look it up on google… This is another lesson that you can’t argue with stupid. Keep crying on here though, I think I’ve had enough stupidity for a life time. Another ironic thing is some of you will still reply to this and I won’t even see it

yy_cheng

Coach
Wolf whistling in some countries is illegal! You didn’t know that did you? You couldn’t make this up. It will be in Australia some day too unfortunately champ. Are you okay when that happens? You and your mates at the pub can take about what the world has come to.

I’m being called sensitive yet you are the ones having a sook when I have a different opinion to you. Do you understand irony? Look it up on google… This is another lesson that you can’t argue with stupid. Keep crying on here though, I think I’ve had enough stupidity for a life time. Another ironic thing is some of you will still reply to this and I won’t even see it
Does that mean he failed the initiation test to stay on lu forum 81?

hineyrulz

Post Whore

disappointed the wire GIF