What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Dragons - 2pm Sunday @ CommBank

Avenger

Immortal
California it’s completely f**ked, he said some areas are like out of the living dead and San Fransisco is a no go zone. He was over there with his daughter looking at college’s. They decided to send her to Hawaii.
I know. I'm not going to San Fran. Been there already. San Diego is the pick of all their cities. I did some research. I'm only going to the nice parts. Beverley Hills, Palm Springs. La Jolla, Santa Monica, Huntington and Manhattan Beach.

Soto

Bench
So Max Feagai (the other brother) is in tomorrow. He comes in for Suli. He's also been given permission to leave if he finds another club. Typically plays on the wing but will be playing left centre tomorrow. Could be an audition for us.
I think clubs have til Monday to sign players....we need an outside back in a hurry. Still can't believe the club contested Sivos grading. He was never getting off despite one angle showing all chest first. Here we got analed big time

King-Gutho94

Coach
I know. I'm not going to San Fran. Been there already. San Diego is the pick of all their cities. I did some research. I'm only going to the nice parts. Beverley Hills, Palm Springs. La Jolla, Santa Monica, Huntington and Manhattan Beach.
Santa Monica is over rated.

You go there once and you seen it like ticking a box.

Nothing to ride home about it.

I wouldn't return to LA unless there is something forcing me there.

We've trimmed our squad... still as per 1-19, so Hands (#18) and Miller-Stephen (#19) remain possibilities....

Dragons have ruled Suli out with Max Feagai (#21) replacing him in the centres. Bird (#20) in at lock for suspended De Belin, and they've punted someone from the bench and replaced him with his brother (#18).

lucablight

First Grade
Geez that Storm loss was costly for us last week. We really could have used that win. Today we are playing for our season. If we lose today then you can kiss 2023 goodbye. Here’s hoping it’s a stress free victory.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Geez that Storm loss was costly for us last week. We really could have used that win. Today we are playing for our season. If we lose today then you can kiss 2023 goodbye. Here’s hoping it’s a stress free victory.
Round 1 was more costly then last week.

We should have put them away.

King-Gutho94

Coach
30 point win or we’re not serious…
I don't think we have been serious all year except for 2 games.

Round 4 v Penrith
Round 12 v Souths

The rest has been neither here or there. Even the big wins we haven't gone on with it and put 60 on the opposition like the Dolphins and Knights games when we had them on toast and they didnt turn up.

What could we do with another 40-50 points better F/A atm.

T.S Quint

Coach
California it’s completely f**ked, he said some areas are like out of the living dead and San Fransisco is a no go zone. He was over there with his daughter looking at college’s. They decided to send her to Hawaii.

I've been to California quite a few times. My brother lives there.
LA is shit, but plenty of other great places to visit there. Nothing wrong with San Francisco at all.

Sacramento is nice and a lot of the smaller towns are quality. Santa Cruz, Monterey, Snata Barbara, Napa Valley. Or head further inland and go to Lake Tahoe and Yosemite National Park.

Also, great Mexican food.

Latest posts