What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Dragons - 2pm Sunday @ CommBank

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well Sticky's tenure proved me right. Our failure wasn't because of coaching, it was because of the club. Winning starts in the front office. Or was it the back office?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Okunbor is big and fast and offers plenty in attack. It's just difficult finding where he can contribute without being a defensive liability. He isn't safe enough for the wing and doesn't work hard enough for the forwards.

Yeah, totally agree.

He's big, strong, and athletic - but not good enough for wing, and not busy enough for the pack.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You cannot say that. Ricky didn't have enough time to prove that he failed. He might have succeeded

As you always say, not a big enough sample size.
Exactly right. It was too soon to criticise either of them for the team's performance. Even two seasons isn't a big enough sample. Anyone who thinks Arthur deserves to be sacked less than 20 games after a grand final has no idea.

hindy111

Post Whore
Okunbor is big and fast and offers plenty in attack. It's just difficult finding where he can contribute without being a defensive liability. He isn't safe enough for the wing and doesn't work hard enough for the forwards.

He is fast is he? He looks more like a draught horse to me

Eelementary

Post Whore
He is fast is he? He looks more like a draught horse to me

He's not lightning-quick, but he has decent speed.

Problem is he can't tackle, and make Sivo look like Gutherson, and Hindmarsh's, love-child, when it comes to work ethic...

Avenger

Immortal
I’m going to this game tomorrow and I have a feeling we should get up and win however I can’t see us backing up and beating the Broncos on Friday. Thank God I’m leaving for an overseas holiday on Sunday. I’ll miss the garbage that will be inevitably presented to our fans.

I just can’t see us staying in the 8 even though we should be in it by tomorrow afternoon.

Avenger

Immortal
oh nice where are you headed?
The Unites States. My son is doing his last semester of Uni at San Diego State University. My wife and I are going to tuck him in and travel around California. We will be back by early September. He finishes up mid December.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Unites States. My son is doing his last semester of Uni at San Diego State University. My wife and I are going to tuck him in and travel around California. We will be back by early September. He finishes up mid December.
Be careful mate my boss just got back from California and he said it’s hell on earth in some sports. And steer clear of San Francisco.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
California it’s completely f**ked, he said some areas are like out of the living dead and San Fransisco is a no go zone. He was over there with his daughter looking at college’s. They decided to send her to Hawaii.