What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team named

Looking forward to it. We might finally get to see what's on offer from King.
Much prefer to see it happening this way rather than "resting" players to give others a run.

blacksafake

First Grade
Leeson Ah Mau? Pricey must be screwing his sister or something? What is the deal there? He has been rubbish. Vea was much better on Monday night.
Agree he is such a PLODDER.How on earth does he go from nowhere straight into the starting side?surely its a furphy....

_snafu_

Immortal
Red V Members have the opportunity to meet and greet the Dragons NRL squad after their Round 11 clash at WIN Jubilee Oval, Kogarah! This is your exclusive opportunity to grab an autograph and photo with your favourite Dragons players as well as Red V Ambassador, Wendell Sailor!
Venue: St George Leagues ClubRoom: The GrangeTime: 5:15pmBar: Cash Bar

I might get my photo taken with Leeson Ah Mau and post it here. He seems to be everyone's favourite player.

Mr Red

First Grade
Not funny any more. Find a new kicking boy. You are boring. Even BBC has given up on lambasting Prior for the moment.
get a life mate - its become a running gag amongst a few people.. just like "press conference this friday"
if you dont appreciate the gag then simply ignore the post...:roll:

Fire

First Grade
BBC, be a better friend to yourself and get therapy. That's not a joke. You seem to have no life and love whinging. I hope you sort things out, attention seeker.

Last edited:

Father Ted

First Grade
Massive shame I thought Weyman was in career best form this season. But I hope the other props view this as an opportunity to make a spot their own.

Bring back choc

Juniors
BBC, be a better friend to yourself and get therapy. That's not a joke. You seem to have no life and love whinging. I hope you sort things out, attention seeker.

Haha... You'll have to do better than that. You blokes are as soft as dan hunt.
Truth hurts those that are blinded. I take it none of you are very successful.
Not that I care, but your attitude is weak.

There is plenty to whinge about. I wasn't whinging when we signed Wayne Bennett, Jeremy smith, Darius Boyd, Neville costigan. Why? Because they were all fantastic decisions that led to success.

Have a look at what's happening now. Just have a look at the jobs for the boys mentality that's crept back into the club. Have a look at the talent we have lost. We made beau Scott the player he is and we have let him go.

Have a look at where we are sitting on the ladder. Have a look at the forward pack we are fielding on Sunday.
Have a look at our coach at a press conference. Have a look at yourself.

FFS. Harden up and understand that people are entitled to be f**king pissed off with the management of the dragons club. I pay a shite load of corporate dollars in that club and know what's going on. Just don't reply to my posts if you dont care. But I am entitled to add some balance to the love in that's turning our great club soft.