What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V Illawarra

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
SHARKS
SPONSOR
VS
DRAGONS
Darren ALBERT

FULLBACK
Mitch BROWN

WING
Ben POMEROY

CENTRE
Phil BAILEY

CENTRE
Luke COVELL

WING
Adam DYKES

FIVE 8TH
Brett KIMMORLEY

1/2 BACK
Richard VILLASANTI

PROP
Kevin KINGSTON

HOOKER
Luke DOUGLAS

PROP
Beau SCOTT

2ND ROW
Lance THOMPSON

2ND ROW
Paul GALLEN

LOCK
James STOSIC​

RESERVE
Nigel VAGANA​

RESERVE
Cameron CIRALDO​

RESERVE
Brett KEARNEY​

RESERVE
Reece WILLIAMS
RESERVE​

goons by 70
what a sh*t team. they shouldve all been dropped after last week. what is scott still doing there? dykes and gimp remain.
what a joke

jc155776

Coach
You cant be sh*tting me. The dumb f**k is still sticking with SCOTT!!!!!

For f**k sake the merkin is leaving.

Nigel on the Bench? What for? He is leaving too? Gonna stick him into the forwards??

And the Dykes and Kimmorley experiment continues....

Kearney stuck on the bench...

fizman

Bench
I want to add to the conspiracy theory. Beau Scott was signed as a Centre and was only ever considered as a Centre. When he signed with the Dragons, Nathan Brown said that they saw his future in the back row.

Since that announcement we have seen Scott being utilised more and more in the back row. This is a position we are clearly not lacking.

The question must be asked why??

Thoughts.

My theory is that if the Dragons bomb out of the finals early, Raper Senior will be pushing for Junior to take over a Head Coach.

island pro

Juniors
WTF! Scott starts this week!? And Williams may not even get a spot on the bunch because of this merkin! Amongst other factors as well, this is an absolutely ridiculous side for reasons that I would only be rehashing from other weeks of debate

Kiwishark

Juniors
Unbelievable.

Why would you do that? Scott shouldn't even be in the team little alone starting line-up.
Williams was one of the best last week and now he might be squeezed out of the 17 completely:crazy: :crazy:

Where's the logic:crazy: :crazy:

Well at least Brown gets to have another go, that is deserved.

island pro

Juniors
this might be clearer

1. Albert

2. Brown

3. Pomeroy

4. Bailey

5. Covell

6. Dykes

7. Kimmorley

8. Villasanti

9. Kingston

10. Douglas

11. Scott

12. Thompson

13. Gallen

14. Stosic

15. Vagana

16. Ciraldo

17. Kearney

18. Williams

McLovin

Staff member
Hahaha, somebody shoot this bloke we call a coach please. Or better yet, just hand me the gun and i'll do it...

fizman

Bench
The boys might think its a home game when they get booed onto WIN Stadium......

He should be a selector for the Australian cricket team.

OmniShark

Juniors
If Williams is not in the final 17 it is an absolute travesty of justice

The umpteenth example of Raper stupidity - absolutely mind numbing

island pro

Juniors
Clint Greenshields
Wes Naiqama
Mark Gasnier
Matt Cooper
Brett Morris
Trent Barrett (C)
Ben Hornby
Luke Bailey
Dean Young
Jason Ryles
Matt Bickerstaff
Ashton Sims
Ben Creagh .

Subs: Danny Wicks , Michael Henderson , Sam Isemonger , Aaron Gorrell

McLovin

Staff member
fizman said:
I want to add to the conspiracy theory. Beau Scott was signed as a Centre and was only ever considered as a Centre. When he signed with the Dragons, Nathan Brown said that they saw his future in the back row.

Since that announcement we have seen Scott being utilised more and more in the back row. This is a position we are clearly not lacking.

The question must be asked why??

Thoughts.

My theory is that if the Dragons bomb out of the finals early, Raper Senior will be pushing for Junior to take over a Head Coach.

You can bet your fuggen life Roper will be at the queens from 2008 onwards...

I would be going nuts if i was reece williams. Has not had a bad game all year yet finds himself out of the 17 for a guy who will not be here next season and has cost us nearly a handful of games this season through poor handling and crucial penalties. I truly feel for the bloke as he busts he guts week in week out for the club and is passionate about the place and the results we churn out. More crap treatment of local juniors, no faith shown at all. Mark this one down on the end of season review card.

Nothing will be achieved in these last two games but hey we havent achieved anything all season.

PS. Can someone teach raper how to use a bench.

I give up.

I honestly give up.

I sincerely hope Gal and Williams leave this place. Why would they stay?

Their careers are being ruined by an imbecile.

Latest posts