What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

snickers007

Juniors
Something like that would get me and my friends interested but it would require a ton of people travelling over to be a success. I think something like we have now spread over a few days would be enough.

The problem with multi-day schedules is that you're then competing with Las Vegas, rather than complimenting Las Vegas.

With a single day of football, you can still do a lot in Vegas on a 4-5 night trip.

No1_Eel

Juniors
And so much easier to market as well it being a game between two countries, that will help catch people`s attention alone, rather than it being a game between two Australian states or club teams.
There has been some concern that the score may be lop-sided, I `d say even if it is, there will be plenty of long-range tries, chain passing and open League as is more synonymous with the women`s game presently that will pique the uninitiated interest, the score won`t matter so much at this stage.

Lop sided in terms of you think Australia will win easily? Yes, that might be a concern but great post all the same

Latest posts