What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V Starey Starey Knights

Mckinnon
Vatuvai
Mannering
Ropati
Crockett
Witt
Rovelli
Price
Gatis
Rapira
Wiki
Swann
Luck in 13 jersey:lol:

Koopu
Fien
Lauaki
Tuimavavae

Us by 22

and the knights team is ...

KNIGHTS v WARRIORS
Mt. Smart Stadium
Round 20
Saturday 28 July, 2007
FIRST GRADE
Coach: Brian Smith

1. Kurt Gidley
2. James McManus
3. George Carmont
4. Adam MacDougall
5. Cooper Vuna
6. Brad Tighe
7. Luke Walsh
8. Mitchell Sargent
9. Terence Seu Seu
10. Adam Woolnough
11. Steve Simpson
12. Cory Paterson
13. Zeb Taia

Interchange:

1. Michael Young
2. Kirk Reynoldson
3. Jesse Royal
4. Daniel Tolar
5. Daniel Abraham

JoeD

First Grade
Gidley's the danger man for us but if we can keep him quiet we should do it easy. Did I just say that? I'm actually quite worried about this game, its just the kind of game were likely to lose.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Tighe at 6 is interesting, i really rate him as a centre/winger. Has a lot of Renouf in the way he runs and beats defenders

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Any team with Carmont and Vuna in it's backline has to be good for quite a few points.... to the opposition.

macavity

Referee
you by 13+

I think this could get ugly, you might do us by a big score if you have your game faces on.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Beavers Headgear said:
Tighe at 6 is interesting, i really rate him as a centre/winger. Has a lot of Renouf in the way he runs and beats defenders

I don't think many Knights fans would agree with you.

Jono078

Referee
SpaceMonkey said:
Any team with Carmont and Vuna in it's backline has to be good for quite a few points.... to the opposition.
Heh, I take it you havnt seen Carmont this past couple months? :cool:

But either way, you have a quick or a big winger who can find tries in Crockett and Vatuvei, who should atleast get 1 each.

And Ropati has been getting quite a few tries against us lately.

macavity

Referee
Carmont is in career best form - I have never rated him, but he is our best centre at the moment.

Tighe is in career worst form. and it has nothing to do with him being off to Penrith. he is garbage. full stop. the only thing he has in common with Renouf is his complexion.

macavity

Referee
buderus, sargent, perry, lil doogs and mullen are out injured.

tanner is sick (and we are better without him),

Abes (our 2nd best 5/8) is out of favour,

Taia and Gidley are playing injured.

I think we have a few more out injured too, theres too many to keep track of.

macavity said:
Carmont is in career best form - I have never rated him, but he is our best centre at the moment.

Tighe is in career worst form. and it has nothing to do with him being off to Penrith. he is garbage. full stop. the only thing he has in common with Renouf is his complexion.

Career best form = pretty good bartercard Cup player

macavity

Referee
touche
he wouldn't be in FG but for injuries
but we dont have much to chose from atm so we are thankful for small mercies.

macavity said:
touche
he wouldn't be in FG but for injuries
but we dont have much to chose from atm so we are thankful for small mercies.

Fair enough, reminds me of the small mercies we had to be thankful for in 2004 and 2005

Im guessing that Cleary is thinking that his wings should be 1 with size and power and the other express pace. I like Ah Van but he is neither of these and i guess thats why Crockett gets first dibs every time

Rovelli

Bench
Crockett did have an average game on Sunday, but I think most wingers would've. - pushed off by Tuiaki; Lawrence ran around him.

Ah Van is also better under the high-ball, but that's a problem with Manu anyway. We'll let it go.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Referee = Jarred Maxwell.

That worries me. He's been in the news recently for his "pre-concieved" ideas about teams, and the fact that we've won all three games we've had under him (by considerable margins) doesn't help either. I wonder if he'll try to balance the ledger?

I know that if you're good enough then the referee shouldn't be a factor - but you can't take anything for granted these days. :x

Latest posts