What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v The Eels

Stake Removed

First Grade
Totally agreed. But then we run Trindall at 17 lol.

I'll just let the bloke we pay the big bucks work it out because I f**king merkin
Maybe Trindall stays in team when Hynes is back.

Either in front of Moylan.
Or a ball playing lock, shift Finucane to prop

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Even he we have the size, we need someone to be the Master of the Dark Arts, the Enforcer.
That is what we dont have.
Someone who can turn a game around with a charge or a tackle that breaks someone in half.
Then stand over the fallen victim.
Kaufisi did it for Dolphins, we want to lay someone out legit, and then let them hear about it.
We are missing that forward
Well Wade did It but copped 4 weeks

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Maybe Trindall stays in team when Hynes is back.

Either in front of Moylan.
Or a ball playing lock, shift Finucane to prop
I just hope they’ve ditched the Tricky off the bench option. Needs to play 80 mins every week either for us or the Jets. Important for his game management skills. Sadly to say Moyza is unlikely to have an injury free run like last year though I hope I’m wrong.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I would like to see Uele in 13.

I think he is our most skillful big guy.

Royce is our mean guy. Dale a workhorse.

Just my opinion.

Craigshark

First Grade
Could kind of solve the Mcinness issue by starting him at 9, but then would Brailey be happy coming off the bench for 60 minutes? I’m not saying I want this, but it’s an option. I think I posted in the forwards thread, I’d like to see us run this out

Hunt
Brailey
Finucane
Nikora
Wilton
Mcinness

Rudolf
Uele
Williams/Graham/Hazelton
Kafusi

the fact our backrowers are on the smaller side (haven’t looked up or compared sizes/stats), doesn’t help the size and getting monstered issue. This is why I’d also love a player like NAS (dreaming) or to try and get the best out of Fifita.

in saying all this, we do often hold our own and last week we should have probably won had a couple of moments gone our way.

edit.. forgot kafusi

Last edited:

Stake Removed

First Grade
Could kind of solve the Mcinness issue by starting him at 9, but then would Brailey be happy coming off the bench for 60 minutes? I’m not saying I want this, but it’s an option. I think I posted in the forwards thread, I’d like to see us run this out

Hunt
Brailey
Finucane
Nikora
Wilton
Mcinness

Rudolf
Uele
Graham/Hazelto
Williams

the fact our backrowers are on the smaller side (haven’t looked up or compared sizes/stats), doesn’t help the size and getting monstered issue. This is why I’d also love a player like NAS (dreaming) or to try and get the best out of Fifita.

in saying all this, we do often hold our own and last week we should have probably won had a couple of moments gone our way.
I don't mind I would go myself.
Hunt.
McInness.
Finucane.
Wilton.
Nikora.
Trindall.
Bench.
Kaufisi.
Talakai.
Uele.
Rudolf/Hazelton/Williams.

When Hynes is back Trindall ball playing lock he can do it.
See you Brailey

DJDL

Bench

Hunt
Brailey
Finucane
Nikora
Wilton
Mcinness

Rudolf
Uele
Williams/Graham/Hazelton
Kafusi

edit.. forgot kafusi

Who cares if he's happy? If it's best for the team, then that's how it should be.

I'm of a similar opinion to you on the makeup of the squad, but a little more like this:

Hunt
McInnes - never want to see him in the middle. Him and Brails share 9, that's it
Rudolf
Nikora
Wilton
Finucane

Brailey
Uele
Williams/Hazleton/Colquhoun
Kaufusi