What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Raiders

nswarrior

Juniors
Wow - Warriors odds has really slipped. $2.30 now from close to $2. I think I saw somewhere that the Blues really celebrated hard - maybe Barnett is a bit dusty

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Wow - Warriors odds has really slipped. $2.30 now from close to $2. I think I saw somewhere that the Blues really celebrated hard - maybe Barnett is a bit dusty
Would be a hell of a thing if the odds for a team rapidly increased because their prop had a massive night on the drink! Barnett will front up tonight, he doesn't know any other way.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
How much money would need to be laid to drift them out that far? Obviously that money would have to come for a reason, with some sort of an inside word or a bonafide reason. Guess we'll find out in the next 150 minutes

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
How much money would need to be laid to drift them out that far? Obviously that money would have to come for a reason, with some sort of an inside word or a bonafide reason. Guess we'll find out in the next 150 minutes
Probably not much, our TAB are extremely gutless. I have a mate who qualified last year to play darts against all the top dogs when they came down to Australia and NZ, our group all started putting a bit of money on him and the TAB instantly suspended betting on him lol