What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Vs Roosters

Jobdog

Live Update Team
1. Stephen Gordon
2. James McManus
3. Adam MacDougall
4. Paul Franze
5. Akuila Uate
6. Jarrod Mullen (pending scans on possible torn calf today)
7. Luke Walsh
8. Mitchell Sargent
9. Danny Buderus
10. Adam Woolnough
11. Steve Simpson
12. Cory Paterson
13. Kirk Reynoldson

14. Todd Polglase
15. Josh Perry
16. Clint Newton
17. Kade Snowden

Parki

Bench
8. Perry: seems to be a starter every week regardless, just needs more minutes

15. Woolnough: 4 offloads against the Broncos, imo our most consistent forward this year

:BDH: :BDH:

Perry needs more minutes? Woolnough has been consistent? consistenly bad

Jesus christ mate, its monday, get off the drugs k? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

roopy

Referee
stephen Gordon is so not a fullback.
I've never seen him play fullback till this year - and after less than a dozen games in the position it is bloody obvious he doesn't yet have the defensive instincts of a fullback.

He might be a fullback in the future, but how can he be in ahead of Hinton who is a fullback through and through.

Voice of Reason

Juniors
CJ your posts are most amusing and your evaluations "interesting". I would like to know how you conclude Polglaise is "safe at the back"- back of what, the que of NRL players who can,t make it at this level? McManus you say of his defence "improving each week"- did you note that he had 5 missed tackles, 2nd worst only to Mr Gordon against the Broncos? Snowden "seems to be improving"- if what I am seeing is an improvement then he must have been a bigger dud then Greg Smith when he came into 1st grade. What abour MacDougal "neither here nor there" BUT he "makes a difference"? (one of the other my friend). Your best one of all is Tolar with his "cruching" hits- you must be thinking of Delaney on Lowe! So he stood up to the Broncos forwards did he? Your optimism is positive but your grasp on reality is questionable. Keep up the entertaining posting. Cheers.

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
1. Gordon
2. Uate
3. Mcdougall
4. Franze
5. Mcmanus
6. Mullen
7. Walsh
8. Sargent
9. Buderus
10. Tolar
11. Simpson
12. Taufua
13. Paterson

14. Davico
15. Newton
16. Brown
17. Snowden

I would drop Perry and Woolnough until they learn to grow some balls, even if it means we lose another game. They have to learn that the comp goes for 25 rounds and they are senior players and need to step up when top-line players are out.

Karawana isnt ready yet, but I have hope for him. Young is just crap, I have been sticking up for Tighe but he keeps just playin below his potential. Vuna need some time to settle in before playing FG I think. And Reyno is just dead weight and making up the 13.

Bicey_18

Bench
1. Hinton
2. McManus
3. MacDougall
4. Franze
5. Vuna
6. Mullen
7. Walsh
8. Perry
9. Buderus
10. Woolnough
11. Simpson
12. Newton
13. Reynoldson

14. Snowden
15. Sargent
16. Paterson
17. Brown

That side i'd be confident in winning this weekend

macavity

Referee
1. Hinton
2. McManus
3. MacDougall
4. Franze
5. Vuna
6. Mullen
7. Walsh
8. Perry
9. Buderus
10. Woolnough
11. Simpson
12. Newton
13. Reynoldson

14. Snowden
15. Sargent
16. Paterson
17. Brown

that is about as good as it is going to get

which is saying something..... :(

WTF do you people see in McManus? The guy is hopeless. No idea how to read what his centre is doing, giving Tighe no options as he's either over-running him or refusing to move inside. Whack Tighe on the wing till he gets his confidence back.

1) Hinton
2) Uate
3) McDougall
4) Franze
5) Tighe
6) Mullen (Brown if he's out)
7) Walsh
13) Reynoldson
12) Newton
11) Simpson
10) White
9) Buderus (Seu Seu if he's still out)
8) Paterson

14) Woolnough
15) Snowden
16) Sargent
17) Brown
18) Karawana

Misanthrope

Staff member
WTF do you people see in McManus? The guy is hopeless. No idea how to read what his centre is doing, giving Tighe no options as he's either over-running him or refusing to move inside.

Let's see. He's safer under the high ball than any other member of our backline and, despite only having a handful of first grade games under his belt, has already figured out when to rush in and when to stay out on your wing. He should be tutoring Mad Dog with respect to that.

And Tighe? Are you f**king high? The man is a liability - how will moving him to the wing improve that?

Tighe was leading tryscorer on the wing and should stay out there. Like I said, McManus is the liability when we've got the ball and the attributes you've outlined are hardly glorifying. Hell, I flat out disagree with them anyway.

Yosh

Coach
I'm going to go out on a whim here

1. Hinton
2. Tighe
3. McManus
4. Paterson
5. Vanu
6. Mullen
7. Walsh
8. Sargent
9. Buderus
10. Newton
11. Simmo
12. Brown
13. Tuafua

14. Seu Seu
15. Perry
16. Woolnough
17. Snowden

Thought it out seems like this is the best team I can come up with

Serc

First Grade
What the...DMC and Antonius making a reappearance within the space of 3 posts...is the world about to end???

By the way McManus is the best winger in the club currently (which isn't saying a lot). Good attacker, great defender and is damn good under the high ball! Saw him catch 3 Lockyer bombs right in front of me yesterday, was great to see what he has been doing all year only 20-30m away :D

antonius

Coach
daveserc said:
What the...DMC and Antonius making a reappearance within the space of 3 posts...is the world about to end???

By the way McManus is the best winger in the club currently (which isn't saying a lot). Good attacker, great defender and is damn good under the high ball! Saw him catch 3 Lockyer bombs right in front of me yesterday, was great to see what he has been doing all year only 20-30m away :D
BIHK will wet himself when he sees Moo Cows post, tickled Dillys fancy too I see.