What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs the Bucking Broncos

As we start the descent into Finals football (hopefully) I need to see our forward pack work as a unit and start steamrolling some teams.Brisbane on Saturday night would be an excellent start.

We have excellent depth that may carry us to a Top 4 position, but I am not sure this same group can accelerate to the levels required to win the comp.
Fizman, I think that’s most people’s fear. Do we have a forward pack big enough to worry the top 4 teams at the pointy end of the season?

In most matches we’ve dropped this season so far the opposition forward pack has been more aggressive than ours. We are definitely missing that enforcer.

Im going they better fkn rip in
No doubt Boncs have tails up and will be Keen... No doubt they will be arrogant and charge out of the gates thinking they will steamroll the sharks. If sharks can match them in first half , put the fear of god into them then come out second half breathing fire .... Is that to much to ask ?