What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs whoever we're losing to next week

ryan.a87

Juniors
1. Kalyn Ponga
2. Edrick Lee (can’t think of a replacement till hunt or Gagai return)
3. Enari Tuala
4. Bradman Best
5. Dominic Young
6. Tex Hoy
7. Adam Clune
8. David Klemmer
9. Chris Randall
10. Jacob Saifiti
11. Tyson Frizell
12. Mitch Barnett
13. Leo Thompson

Interchange:
14. Simi Sasagi
15. Daniel Saifiti
16. Mathew Croker
17. Brodie Jones

Woosh

Head Moderator
AOB in the presser mentioned 6 guys should be back next week and another 2 the following week.

Jono078

Referee
Just watched AOB's conference and he's really hanging his head on us getting 6 players back next week... Majority of those 6 players have played in this 7 game losing streak LOL.

Of those 6 players I believe he's thinking of;

Jones
Frizell
Barnett
Clune
Sue
Clifford?

So really, doesn't instil me with too much confidence that we get these players in and we beat the Dogs easily.

ryan.a87

Juniors
Just watched AOB's conference and he's really hanging his head on us getting 6 players back next week... Majority of those 6 players have played in this 7 game losing streak LOL.

Jones
Frizell
Barnett
Clune
Sue
Clifford?

So really, doesn't instil me with too much confidence that we get these players in and we beat the Dogs easily.
According to nrl casualty ward, Hodgson is the 6th, not Clifford

Jirah is also on that list

cliff didn’t travel with the team to Qld…so he’ll be back after magic round

Mann, Gagai and hunt are the next week or 2 after

Allstar Knights

Juniors

Jones
Frizell
Barnett
Clune
Sue
Clifford?

Not trying to hate on O'Brien but the guy seems quite delusional at this point. Man, I don't think I've ever felt more down about the Knights than now.

Woosh

Head Moderator
Clifford

Jones
Frizell
Barnett
Clune
Sue
Clifford?

Jones, Sue and Clune should stay in NSW cup.
May as well let Hoy play until Milford is ready.

Jono078

Referee
1 Ponga
2 Tuala
3 Best
4 Sasagi
5 Young
6 Hoy
7 Clune
8 Klemmer
9 Randall - wish we could play Huth tbh
10 JSaifiti