What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams - Finals Week One

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Yes our bench has 2 props, its been a while. :D

Im more confident now, not only the bench, Cayless is in the side. I just hope it was a week earlier.

From the club:
Not Considered
Cannings, Stringer, J Smith, Tsoulos, Tahu, Peek, Moimoi, Petersen

So O'Dwyer and McKinnon were just left out..

I think the team will change before they run out on Sunday

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
Delaney isnt one of our better players....but he was pretty good last week in a poor side!
If chalky is injured, who else do we have? Wagon...IMO better in the fowards!
No one else really there to put, and u dont want to go into this game with a rookie....its final footy...no time for gambles.

Hang on...

Isn't the rule that as long as the First Grade team is still in the finals, those players who had spent time in first grade are allowed to play in Premier League?

Im sure it is because I remember last year, Cannings etc, could not play premier league gf because we got knocked out.

So why weren't O'Dwyer and Mckinnon named in reggies????

Maybe because they are travelling down to Melbourne as cover for any late injuries.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
delaney you have to be kidding me is this guys JT's long lost nephew or what :crazy: chalky has a bad game and his punted,i could maybe understand if mackinnon was playing fullback but burt's there WTF????

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
join the bandwagon said:
Hang on...

Isn't the rule that as long as the First Grade team is still in the finals, those players who had spent time in first grade are allowed to play in Premier League?

Im sure it is because I remember last year, Cannings etc, could not play premier league gf because we got knocked out.

So why weren't O'Dwyer and Mckinnon named in reggies????

Maybe because they are travelling down to Melbourne as cover for any late injuries.

I think that could be the only logical choice

yy_cheng

Coach
As for Burt, I think JT was thinking

a) Goal Kicking
b) He took the bull by the horns when he came back into 1st grade and maybe he'll do it again. He was hauled off after the Broncs game and got 18th man against the cowpats. So maybe he'll show his worth again. Plus, we have a bigger pack.

On Odie, he has troubles handling the bigger centres. The Storm centres and Kidwell aren't small. Odie has shined when Widders has fired, but Widders hasn't been firing lately.

Nickeel

Juniors
Is anyone else a little bit excited? I think I just wet myself.

BRING ON SUNDAY!

Nick

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
I really don't think o'dwyer was dropped. Why would he be? I would say he's picked up an injury....
Is anyone else a little bit excited? I think I just wet myself.

BRING ON SUNDAY!

Nick
:lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
Delaney is a good pick, we need to contain Inglis and King and Delaney will frustrate whoever lines up against him with his defence. I just can't understand why he is on the same side as Hayne when he is not know for passing to his outside man, and Hayne is our best try scoring weapon. I'd have picked him on the other side. Other than that a good side, we need Burt for his kicking and we can't carry both him and McKinnon against the Storms pack, simple as that.