What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams for RD 1

Eelementary

Post Whore
It seems fairly obvious to me that Hagan's plan is to nullify (or at least try to) the Warriors' vastly potent and huge forward pack with our mobile and tackle-hungry second-row.

Although it's late at night and I have a feeling I'm spouting the obvious.

jk13

First Grade
joel tries hard but isn't a winger, i suspect hes also there to cover the bombs if they can't get through the line. if burty gets the juggles, they'll switch and the wing may become vunerable

eel01s

Bench
My first post - yay! Been visiting since last season, and love it here!!!

I just wanted to say that it is obvious to me that Burt will attack from fullback but defend on the wing, by swapping with Reddy.

I think this is a game the Eels should win, but, like every match, it will be decided in the battle upfront. If we match their forwards, we have the backs to win.

sooperdooper

First Grade
what i found wierd was the fact that michael lett was the captain in PL
usually that would mean they are expecting him to be there the whole season :)
usually the c would go to someone more experienced eg: Zeb, Richard, Feleti or blake.....

maybe i am reading into it to much....

no questions from me re: selections

Stagger eel

Staff member
sooperdooper said:
what i found wierd was the fact that michael lett was the captain in PL
usually that would mean they are expecting him to be there the whole season :)
usually the c would go to someone more experienced eg: Zeb, Richard, Feleti or blake.....

maybe i am reading into it to much....

no questions from me re: selections

that used to be the norm a few years ago but I really believe that Letty is one good game away from being considered.

He'll definitely play some role this year.

Latest posts