What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams v Raiders

He played wing in Harold Mathews and SG Ball. He was Dynamic.

Tony adjusting to the forwards has been his problem.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
This is really weird.

Do you think perhaps Fitzy called him up to his office, mentioned the fact that if he played fg this week and offered an upgrade that he would reconsider? and because Tony said yes he's playing firsts?

mmmmmm interesting

leo9999

Juniors
This is really weird.

Do you think perhaps Fitzy called him up to his office, mentioned the fact that if he played fg this week and offered an upgrade that he would reconsider? and because Tony said yes he's playing firsts?

mmmmmm interesting

i like what your saying :)

Gronk

Staff member
this Is Really Weird.

Do You Think Perhaps Fitzy Called Him Up To His Office, Mentioned The Fact That If He Played Fg This Week And Offered An Upgrade That He Would Reconsider? And Because Tony Said Yes He's Playing Firsts?

Mmmmmm Interesting

:bdh:

Nikki

Coach
I feel sorry for Williams. He finally gets his chance but has to do so playing outside the real problem - Joel Reddy.

Tony played the worst game I have ever seen him play on Friday night and gets picked, whilst Joel also remains. WHAT THE ****??? I have officially lost faith in Hagan. Dont care if Parra win on Sat, I will still have no respect. :x

Jodeci

Bench
Tony played the worst game I have ever seen him play on Friday night and gets picked, whilst Joel also remains. WHAT THE ****??? I have officially lost faith in Hagan. Dont care if Parra win on Sat, I will still have no respect. :x

Williams made a 50m bust on Friday, got ankle tapped a metre from the line and didn't get up and go again and put the ball down for a try.

He just layed on the floor until a Broncos player put a hand on him and committed to the tackle so he could get up and play the ball.

It was strange

bartman

Immortal
the next player to be put on notice is prob luke burt, cause if TT and Williams and Reddy have blinders on saturday then burt will be put under pressure with Hayne looking to come back into the team.
I very much doubt Burt will be under any pressure for his position, least of all from Hayne in the form he's in, if last Friday's attitude and commitment is a nyguide.

And the chances of all three of TT, Tony Williams and Reddy having blinders in the one (first grade) game and not being shifted for Hayne whenever he is back are very slim :lol:.

Hurriflatch

Referee
just the same crap I've come to expect from Hagan.

I can hope that as was suggested this keeps Williams at the club although I just don't see it happening

With the way Hagan is going what I'm guessing happened was

Des Hasler called Hagan and asked him to play Williams in a few top grade games so he can get used to the pace of the game
Hagan realising that with himself as coach Parra's season is over agreed.

Nice to see Tony in 1st grade but it means nothing too little too late you idiot Hagan

If there are no defensive problems on Reddy's side of the park this week will the Wrecka Wagon finally admit it was all Grothes fault?

Last edited:

Nikki

Coach
Williams made a 50m bust on Friday, got ankle tapped a metre from the line and didn't get up and go again and put the ball down for a try.

He just layed on the floor until a Broncos player put a hand on him and committed to the tackle so he could get up and play the ball.

It was strange

I know! I was there! And screaming my lungs out at him to get up!! Musta been the play that impressed Hages.. :crazy:

Hutchy86

Juniors
noway will we attempt to retain him.. it makes too much sense.
he's simply being debuted to shut all the whinging fans up, and quite simply, for lack of a better option.

It was strange

Strange is one word.

****ing Weird is what is was.

He might have been all out of puff.

It was the weirdest thing I'd every seen on a footy field

I actually thought he was waiting for someone to slide/push him over the line

The thing was all he had to do was crawl all of a metre to get there, but he just lay there till two broncos players caught up and fell on him.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What is going on with this club?????? Don't pick Williams all year, then after he signs with Manly we give him a game :crazy:

Clintos

Live Update Team
So who will be kicking goals this weekend with Burt, Williams and Inu all in the team. Burt's kicking has been ordinary this year.

Latest posts