What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tears of the Bogan

squiddy

Juniors
Where can I read or see that
Rothfield had it in his colounm yesterday or day before

On another note Kent apparently called Dugan a thug on 360 how is that not bullying . All this talk about anti bullying and Kent can call Dugan a thug ?

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore

On another note Kent apparently called Dugan a thug on 360 how is that not bullying . All this talk about anti bullying and Kent can call Dugan a thug ?

No he didn’t, he was talking about him and Fifitas online rant about slothfield and said they think they are living the “thug life”.

squiddy

Juniors
No he didn’t, he was talking about him and Fifitas online rant about slothfield and said they think they are living the “thug life”.

Ok fair enough I don’t watch it hence why I said apparently as I heard it from another source

Eion

First Grade

There’s no way the club volunteer Dugan with the podcast thing having just happened. For once buzz was probably right.

Travitoh

First Grade

Chats shit and then wonders why nobody is easily accessible.

Where is Greenberg in all this? The past fortnight he has done f**k all to stand up for his players but demands that they all be available for a presser.

There is no respect from the media for the players or their welfare, only self centred cares about getting a story.

They're f**king rats and the sooner that form of media dies out, the better.

I'm sure most of you if not all will have seen it before but www.playersvoice.com.au does some fantastic stories from a first person point of view. These are the stories that need to be put into the open for the casuals and non-followers to read, not and broadsheet shit.

Spot On

Coach
Dealing with this re Greenburg and the NRL would mean someone being paid a lot of money would have to do something.

Not going to happen.

Karma is a bitch and it will catch up with Kent and Rothfield soon enough.

DUI Bec is being the most productive she ever was as compost for some daisies.

Danish

Referee

Oh the old “I didn’t call you X, a just said you were ACTING like X” routine.

that excuse doesn’t work for 8 year olds, and won’t work for Kent.

All clubs should just outright cut off all contact with Kent. I’d also love to see one of the more articulate players like Smith, Cronk, or Lewis really take it to him on Fox too. Better yet one of the coaches like Robbo or Bellamy.

AJB1102

First Grade
Oh the old “I didn’t call you X, a just said you were ACTING like X” routine.

that excuse doesn’t work for 8 year olds, and won’t work for Kent.

All clubs should just outright cut off all contact with Kent. I’d also love to see one of the more articulate players like Smith, Cronk, or Lewis really take it to him on Fox too. Better yet one of the coaches like Robbo or Bellamy.

Yep it'd be great for players to come together and just give shithead media "should be a massive game, can't wait!" response to every question that doesn't relate to the game.

no name

Coach
Chats shit and then wonders why nobody is easily accessible.

Where is Greenberg in all this? The past fortnight he has done f**k all to stand up for his players but demands that they all be available for a presser.

There is no respect from the media for the players or their welfare, only self centred cares about getting a story.

They're f**king rats and the sooner that form of media dies out, the better.

I'm sure most of you if not all will have seen it before but www.playersvoice.com.au does some fantastic stories from a first person point of view. These are the stories that need to be put into the open for the casuals and non-followers to read, not and broadsheet shit.
Denan Kemp’s interviews on the Locker Room are good too.

Also, when stories break he usually gives a well balanced view of the story.

The talk the game up advertisement with Kent satire on fox proves he’s the grim reaper of Rugby League.

Basically says it will be cold day in hell if he is ever that person.

BennyV

Referee