What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teddy

The unknown

Juniors
Tedesco has long said Roosters were his favourite nrl team and his favourite player was minichello growing up...are we really blasting a bloke for following his dreams?

He just happened to play footy in the camden region and the tigers identified him

It would be like us mad tigers fans getting brought up in the Cronulla system, only to end up signing a contract to play for your favourite nrl team (in our case the tigers).

In short, he is living his dream.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
And then we had JAC who was a Tigers supporter, but management let him go.
And wasn't Matterson meant to be a Tigers fan? So much for that.

simmo05

Bench
Tedesco has long said Roosters were his favourite nrl team and his favourite player was minichello growing up...are we really blasting a bloke for following his dreams?

He just happened to play footy in the camden region and the tigers identified him

It would be like us mad tigers fans getting brought up in the Cronulla system, only to end up signing a contract to play for your favourite nrl team (in our case the tigers).

In short, he is living his dream.
He signed with the raiders and dogged them too. Just the sort of bloke you would want next to you in the trenches....if you were in the french army

macnaz

Staff member
He signed with the raiders and dogged them too. Just the sort of bloke you would want next to you in the trenches....if you were in the french army
And virtually Dogs... but ditched them aswell because Hasler didnt want a bar of deadshit Moses..
Following his dream ???

WA Tiger

Bench
U two sound like bully Christian’s believe what I believe or you and your family are bad and u deserve to go to hell ...That’s what u are supporting Mac if u are supporting 05 ...I don’t mind the old school shit but u align yourself with 05 and u support all that hate shit that consumes him ...You guys want to carry that hate around we good with that ...u can carry it for us coz we free ..

The unknown

Juniors

Yeah he seems a bit odd. Not denying that

anyways would love nothing more than him to wallow in the turf at ANZ stadium on Sunday after a 30-6 shellacking by the green machine

macnaz

Staff member
You'd think fans would have a set of nuts but no. Whatever. Don't expect me to buy into the line that it's all about money and fame.

The Turd would have been just fine staying with us. I feel the same way with Matterson the merkin. In some ways I want these guys to go. If you are that much of a merkin just go.

Let's wait and see but you see the Turbo boys who seem to come from a good family and want to stay at their junior club. Are they going to lose money and chances to go to a souless team like the rorters - yes. Will they be happier for it in the long run - yes.
What a perfect comparison with the Turbo boys ... what a breath of fresh air these 2 are .
U two sound like bully Christian’s believe what I believe or you and your family are bad and u deserve to go to hell ...That’s what u are supporting Mac if u are supporting 05 ...I don’t mind the old school shit but u align yourself with 05 and u support all that hate shit that consumes him ...You guys want to carry that hate around we good with that ...u can carry it for us coz we free ..
Can you provide a version in English ?

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
What a perfect comparison with the Turbo boys ... what a breath of fresh air these 2 are in the

Can you provide a version in English ?
Fk u even starting to skim read like 05 ...wait untill the morning and read it you’ll get it then

macnaz

Staff member
"You guys want to carry that hate around we good with that ...u can carry it for us coz we free ."

Reads like shit now and will still read like shit in the morning :thinking:

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
End of the day I believe he is a piece of shit.. I dont care if you agree or not . We all have our own opinions ,some align and others differ.
Same goes on all subjects here, I can be 100 % behind a posters comment and be totally against their next comment . Its nothing personal but just mature debating. and I'd hope people take it that way.

WA Tiger

Bench
End of the day I believe he is a piece of shit.. I dont care if you agree or not . We all have our own opinions ,some align and others differ.
Same goes on all subjects here, I can be 100 % behind a posters comment and be totally against their next comment . Its nothing personal but just mature debating. and I'd hope people take it that way.
That’s cool I new that...Just checking

Choiboi

Juniors
This is complete and utter bullshit and all I can say is I'm glad I'll never do business with you or in fact have any relationship with someone with no integrity like yourself.

Honestly maybe because I'm not a loser I don't think the way a bunch of you think. I was bought up in a good family and money and fame is not the be all and end all of life. In fact since I have enough money (I'm also cheap so I don't need a lot of money) I'm good. Fame or public recognition is meaningless to me.

Money and fame are meaningless to me. If those things drive you then I think you are a weak merkin.

My take is that it's not business and you just have to look after yourself. It's life and you have to live with integrity. Don't desire bullshit that is outside of your control, live within your means and be a man. Alternatively be a loser like Turdesco and I assume the posters who stick up for him who can't get a decent woman and struggle in life.

I'm just being logical. Money and fame might be nothing to you but you think they are nothing to footballers? Lol

Love your fairytale take on the world but if tigers worked like the way you want then they won't exist for very long...

Cheers I am happily married to a beautiful woman.

No need to get personal and nasty about your replies. We are all tigers fans

The unknown

Juniors
I'm just being logical. Money and fame might be nothing to you but you think they are nothing to footballers?

Cannot agree more

Ask any footy player what they want to achieve and they'll say win premierships. It's easy to criticise when we analyse every little thing about every player but these players have ambitions. Everybody loves winning

I'm sure they'd say millions $$$ aswell but then they'd come across as long selfish lol

Tiger05

First Grade
I'm just being logical. Money and fame might be nothing to you but you think they are nothing to footballers? Lol

How sad is that people get so obsessed with money and fame.

I'll add that the Turd was well paid with us and would have remained well paid. He would have been one of the best.

Love your fairytale take on the world but if tigers
worked like the way you want then they won't exist for very long...

This makes no sense at all. If anything I think that the NRL will become less and less relevant if only a couple of teams remain at the top.

Cheers I am happily married to a beautiful woman.

So am I but I get the impression Teddy struggles with the ladies.

No need to get personal and nasty about your replies. We are all tigers fans

I agree. My comment was directed towards the Turd. I think the guy is weird dude and struggles in life.

Tiger05

First Grade
Cannot agree more

Ask any footy player what they want to achieve and they'll say win premierships. It's easy to criticise when we analyse every little thing about every player but these players have ambitions. Everybody loves winning

I'm sure they'd say millions $$$ aswell but then they'd come across as long selfish lol

Then why do so many players remain loyal to their clubs.

Tiger05

First Grade
You can be as loyal as you want, until someone dangles a multi million dollar contract infront of you with the chance to win a premiership in the next 1-2 years

I disagree. I used the example of the Turbo boys. Gallen was also mentioned in this thread. Here is the thing some players don't do what you state. It's not inevitable. I also hate the idea that our club is so bad all the players leave. Robbie and Benji were mentioned. These guys appear to love the club and wanted to play here. I noticed that you didn't really answer my question either. Some players are loyal. Why are they loyal whereas other players aren't. I don't believe the my club is so bad is the answer because we've seen Tigers players be loyal.

I also think that there is another issue and that is that there appears to be rorting of the cap and the Rorters appear to be clearly doing this. It's making the game boring especially in the finals. I don't think many fans like seeing the Rorters and Melbourne continually in the finals.

Last edited:

super_coach

First Grade
Is this really good ? Is this to be respected ?

My take is that people who do the right thing in life are always going to die a lot happier than a loser merkin like Teddy.

If you respect a merkin like Teddy I reckon you are a loser.

I don’t but it’s a fact of life. It’s not right but these kids have had people feeding their egos and slapping their backs since u10s so by the time they hit grade they think their the centre of the universe.