What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco rumour

Tedesco would make a great addition to the backline

Wants to play for a premiership contender, so will be interesting to see if Roosters chase him

Uncle Nick rarely misses his targets

BrissyRedV

Bench
Tedesco playing behind our pack today would have been magic. Duges is great, but in attack, Tedesco is on another planet.

FlameThrower

Bench

Wants to play for a premiership contender, so will be interesting to see if Roosters chase him

But they have next the GI with Latrell Mitchell....according to CH9 jocks...amazing how they can be 1 million below the gap....

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

Uncle Nick has no cap and if you sign up today, we'll throw in a new car!
That's right .............. Free air, Free power steer, Free leather seats ........ did l mention Free servicing!

Red V for life

Juniors
Tell you one thing, I'd be surprised if he re-signed with the Tigpies unless they improve and quick smart.

He tried his guts out, but was all alone. Looking fed up too for mine. Maybe that's why he "clarified" his stance in the press (success rather than coach).

MilanDragon

Juniors
??? Wow. The bloke was bashed pillar to post by a dominate team today and he still managed 226m, a line break and 11 tackle busts. Put him in a good team where he doesn't have to carry the rest of the side and he is more than reasonable. Some humility really needs to be shown whilst we are winning.

Agree with you here Brissy, he was a lone man out there.

Dugan had another solid game but really showed he doesn't have the passing game again when he put that kick in, instead of passing and I think another occasion where he just didn't pass.

Personally I'm still a Dugan fan but see a lot of value in Tedesco

BrissyRedV

Bench
Dugan had another solid game but really showed he doesn't have the passing game again when he put that kick in, instead of passing and I think another occasion where he just didn't pass.
Flo should have had 4 tries... It was only the 3rd or 4th tackle as well.

Smack

Coach
??? Wow. The bloke was bashed pillar to post by a dominate team today and he still managed 226m, a line break and 11 tackle busts. Put him in a good team where he doesn't have to carry the rest of the side and he is more than reasonable. Some humility really needs to be shown whilst we are winning.

He is average at best in defence. Might as well play on the wing.

BrissyRedV

Bench
Personally I'm still a Dugan fan but see a lot of value in Tedesco
Indeed, I like Dugan as well but I do think he is more suited to centre but we need someone to step up to fullback in his place which we don't have at this stage. If we are serious, Tedesco would be the best possible option and would instantly transform our attack. For Dugan, the focus should be quality ball over quantity. Gasnier was our best play for many years at centre and Dugan could be that guy again.

Latest posts