What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco

magpie guy

Juniors
I think Tedesco still has some improvement in him. That is not to say that he isn't playing well. He has been fantastic. Great kick returns, deceptively strong and hard to put down.

If he backs up through the middle just a little more then things like those breaks from Farah we saw on the weekend will turn into trys. That will come with experience and time to build combinations.

innsaneink

Referee
Hes in basically his first season, still a rookie....he has a shitload of improvement in him....he will rep at all levels if injuries are kind

Tiger05

First Grade
Hes in basically his first season, still a rookie....he has a shitload of improvement in him....he will rep at all levels if injuries are kind

I agree but some posters are a little sensitive regarding him. He just looks like he could be something special.

In saying that Nofo, Brooks,SImona & Siro Jnr all look like they can be special players. I think Koro could even become a really good player. Moses might also be at that level.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I'm actually getting pretty worried about this. I just think if he was going to stay he would have signed by now. I understand he wants to get as much as possible, and that's totally fine, but I'd be surprised if we hadn't thrown everything we could at him by now

Dazraider

Juniors
Like watching this guy play and if he and Brooks continue to work well as a duo then that takes more pressure off farah in which is going to be pretty awesome to watch also I can see the Tigers denying so many critics if they start winning against the more fancier teams like souths this week, just a pity that the defence won't hold against a rampant bunnies side I feel

Ghipo

Juniors
Mayer did the same when Benji was about to pull the pin.
I commend that he at least wants opinions and fan feedback.
Fair enough then. From what I can see everyone in the universe supporting Wests Tigers except for our old buddy R2Coupe want Tedesco resigned.

So what's the hold up ?

magpie guy

Juniors
Fair enough then. From what I can see everyone in the universe supporting Wests Tigers except for our old buddy R2Coupe want Tedesco resigned.

So what's the hold up ?

Probably the same old story, Tigers are trying to figure out how much they have available to resign him and how many years they can offer him. Player manager is negotiating to get as much as possible for his player. Takes time to get it together.

Matchball

Bench
Does anyone get this horrible feeling that he may sign elsewhere ?

No. The club stuck by him when injured, has lifelong friends in the squad.
Grant Mayer is astute enough to make sure it doesn't happen.

If anything it's an agent tactic designed to extract more $$$.

Mascot Tiger

Juniors
No. The club stuck by him when injured, has lifelong friends in the squad.
Grant Mayer is astute enough to make sure it doesn't happen.

If anything it's an agent tactic designed to extract more $$$.

This is very true. After all his manager is Sam Ayoub!

Radical Rat

Juniors
Does anyone get this horrible feeling that he may sign elsewhere ?

I can't imagine him leaving. I don't see why we couldn't match any offer that any other club could make. The dogs just signed Fifita for f*cks sake, I don't see how could they then trump us and offer Teddy more money.

Teddy and Brooks will be playing together for the Tigers, NSW and Australia for 10+ years. I don't think Teddy will want to leave Brooks.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I don't get this whole 'stuck by him' thing

He had just signed a new 3 year contract when he did his knee. What were we going to do?

Many things, offload him to another club, stick him in NSW Cup when he returned from injury untill he got frustrated and left.

The club made it clear that we wanted him as our 1st choice fullback despite the injury. We developed him into the player he his now and I believe he will stick by us.

IMO, I think the hold up is due to how much he is actually worth. He's still a rookie and his knee is a big worry.
Either way, I'd rather we throw good money at him on a 3-4 year deal. The risk is well worth the reward.

Fast forward two years, Farah, Brooks, Moses and Tedesco....f**k me we will have a good spine

innsaneink

Referee
Many things, offload him to another club, stick him in NSW Cup when he returned from injury untill he got frustrated and left.

The club made it clear that we wanted him as our 1st choice fullback despite the injury. We developed him into the player he his now and I believe he will stick by us.

IMO, I think the hold up is due to how much he is actually worth. He's still a rookie and his knee is a big worry.
Either way, I'd rather we throw good money at him on a 3-4 year deal. The risk is well worth the reward.

Fast forward two years, Farah, Brooks, Moses and Tedesco....f**k me we will have a good spine
Mate, you dont have a clue...youre in fantasy land...why on earth would the club even consider thoe options you thought up

...it dont work like that

MacDougall

First Grade
Oh f**k is it !!! Didnt imagine he would use that slimbag :( I have a lot of faith in Teddy doing the rightthing but I just hope his manager doesnt screw us.

Lol what has Sam Ayoub done? Are you getting him mixed up with Khoder Nasser?

N.C.

Juniors
If Mayer is going to the press whinging about 'cheque book clubs taking all our talent' then you can pretty much assume he's a goner.

Latest posts