What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tendulkar is a bad sport: Gilly

El Diablo

Post Whore
oh f**k, i dunno how can one be so dumb n geniused as you el. u moron, it was in retaliation to the previous post, dimwit...

you racially abused Andrew Symonds. he never posted in that thread

it was not retaliation. it was just one of your many racist posts directed at him

stop making excuses. they won't work

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=3951464&postcount=11

and just read the reactions... you'll know whos the real racist arnd here. now back and sell some more bananas...

i stand by those comments

New Zealand should go too

kilroy

Juniors
you racially abused Andrew Symonds. he never posted in that thread

it was not retaliation. it was just one of your many racist posts directed at him

stop making excuses. they won't work

Oh, so if the guy in that thread says the whole indian team looks like monkey,

he's not racist & u don't take a dig at him. but when i reply back saying

symonds is the one who looks as though he's just evolved, i'm racist.

El Diablo

Post Whore
when you say what you did there and other posts then yes you are a racist

proof that you're a racist is your defence for making such a comment

_goParra

Juniors
so even you can understand it
no, thats not what you said
you said
they are your words, you cant deny you said it
You are arguing semantics here..
when I said "In his 20 year career not one current or former player has criticised him." - it was in defense of Sachin against the claims made by Gilly. So No I am not denying what I said nor am I changing what I said.

so now you speak for everyone who has ever played cricket
exaggerating much ?
Again semantics....
No I speak from what I have learned from reading papers and watching matches and listening to commentary.

Cant say I disagree with that but would it be much simpler to just say that instead of trying to justify your case without the hero worship, exaggerations and trying to deny what you actually posted.

Pretty hard to deny what is there in black and white.

No hero worship, and no I am not denying what I said.

Twizzle stop arguing semantics... come back with something more solid.

Meth

Staff member
Symonds does bear similarities to a monkey.

It's not because he is black- I haven't seen any other black person that I thought resembles a monkey.

Meth

Staff member
yeah, whatever

I made clear that Symonds' similarities to a monkey has nothing to do with the color of his skin.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You are arguing semantics here..
when I said "In his 20 year career not one current or former player has criticised him." - it was in defense of Sachin against the claims made by Gilly. So No I am not denying what I said nor am I changing what I said.

Again semantics....
No I speak from what I have learned from reading papers and watching matches and listening to commentary.

No hero worship, and no I am not denying what I said.

Twizzle stop arguing semantics... come back with something more solid.

Do you know what the word semantics means ?

I cant believe you'e still trying to deny what you said.

Next you'll argue that black is white.

Meth

Staff member
I think you're racist.

By inferring that my view that Symonds looks like a monkey is comparing all black people to monkeys, you are inferring that all black people look like Symonds- that's an absurd generalization.

Racist

El Diablo

Post Whore
so you're geniused and a racist

worst attempt at trying to justify being a racist i've ever seen

Meth

Staff member
Sorry champ- you've crippled yourself with your own argument

Something isn't racist just because it involves a black person. When you play on an ethnic stereotype or make a generalization of a people group, that is racism. You inferring that all black people share the traits of Symonds that have caused some to suggest he looks like a monkey is far more of a generalization than my suggestion that Symonds, who just happens to a black man, looks like a monkey.

You just grabbed the race card because it was the most accessible card to grab from the lowest common denominator level of reasoning you operate from.

Meth

Staff member
Is it racist towards Aussies to suggest Kevin Rudd speaks Mandarin?

Is it racist towards New Zealanders to suggest Helen Clark is masculine?

Is it racist towards League Unlimited members to insist you are too thick to grasp this stuff?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Sorry champ- you've crippled yourself with your own argument

Something isn't racist just because it involves a black person. When you play on an ethnic stereotype or make a generalization of a people group, that is racism. You inferring that all black people share the traits of Symonds that have caused some to suggest he looks like a monkey is far more of a generalization than my suggestion that Symonds, who just happens to a black man, looks like a monkey.

You just grabbed the race card because it was the most accessible card to grab from the lowest common denominator level of reasoning you operate from.

you can't worm your way out of it

you called Symonds a monkey. that's all there is to it

nobody has gone an inferred this bullsh*t your posting as some kind of feeble excuse to try and make yourself look innocent and turn it on someone else as if they've done something wrong

save your time as you're just digging a deeper hole

f**king racist

badav

Bench
It could be worse. They could be racists, lie to protect their racist and then threaten to pack up and go home if the racist is punished for being racist.

It sounds like what you need most is a box of tissues.

You and i both know that anyone in the aussie team pick any one of them, has said something infinetely worse than "monkey" to an opponent on the field.

There is only one difference. And thats team who compains, whinges to authorities, and carries on about it for months and probably even years after.

And then claims to "leave matters on the field". The aussie cricket team are just precious and thats about all there is to it.

Latest posts