What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tendulkar is a bad sport: Gilly

HevyDevy

Coach
Nope - Proud Australian, just not proud of our national cricket team..

It is only my opinion..
It could be worse. They could be racists, lie to protect their racist and then threaten to pack up and go home if the racist is punished for being racist.

HevyDevy

Coach
Nothing wrong with an opinion but it's always best to provide reasons and examples as to your views ... or if you're Kiwi you can use selective memory.

_goParra

Juniors
so you didn't read what Gilly wrote either

why are you even posting in this thread ?

like I said, I can understand the hero worship, doesn't make for a logical argument though
You seem to have a problem understanding..:crazy: Let me make it simpler...
Yes, I have read what Gilly wrote. What I doing is refuting Gilly's claim that Sachin is a bad sport.
Sachin has played cricket for close to 20 years, in these years none of his peers, former players, media or the public have called him a bad sport.. in fact they all have the highest respect towards Sachin.
Gilly is the only one to label Sachin a bad sport... which is wrong.
What Gilly is trying to do is publicize his latest book.. by senstationalising past events (like the arlselicker exerpt and now this).

no, but I'd really like to go,
the cricket there doesn't really appeal to me, dont want to get attacked by crazy people, but I'd like to go to the southern parts. I've seen a few documentaries and I'd love to visit a few seafood restaurants there and play tourist.

stereotyping people even before you meet them is only going the end up in having had experiences. So I advice you to stay put.

HevyDevy

Coach
The events were well-publicised at the time mate. That Sachin changed his story is no big secret.

For many, many years I had the utmost respect for Sachin. As a batsman I still do. But he lost me in that one moment - and deservedly so.

HevyDevy

Coach
same could be said for gilly now.
For calling Sachin a liar?

Sachin is a grub, Gilly had every right to point it out.

Actually that may be a little harsh. I would suggest that Sachin was pressured by the BCCI to change his story which would have put him in a very difficult situation.

However, the fact that he ended up doing so is massively disappointing. Same goes for Cricket Australia for showing a complete lack of integrity.

kilroy

Juniors
which one is you?

ku-klux-klan.jpg

typical El "Racist" D*** reply when he doesn't have an answer...
(i won't be surprised if he replies back with some picture of a call center lol)

El Diablo

Post Whore
retaliation :?

i don't recall Andrew Symonds saying anything against you

you're just a typical piece of racist dog sh*t and the world would be a better place without you in it

kilroy

Juniors
retaliation :?

i don't recall Andrew Symonds saying anything against you

oh f**k, i dunno how can one be so dumb n geniused as you el. u moron, it was in retaliation to the previous post, dimwit...

you're just a typical piece of racist dog sh*t and the world would be a better place without you in it

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=3951464&postcount=11

and just read the reactions... you'll know whos the real racist arnd here.*edit* -don't go there

Last edited by a moderator:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You seem to have a problem understanding..:crazy: Let me make it simpler...

so even you can understand it

Yes, I have read what Gilly wrote. What I doing is refuting Gilly's claim that Sachin is a bad sport.

no, thats not what you said

you said

go_Parra said:
In his 20 year career not one current or former player has criticised him.

they are your words, you cant deny you said it

go_Parra said:
Sachin has played cricket for close to 20 years, in these years none of his peers, former players, media or the public have called him a bad sport.. in fact they all have the highest respect

so now you speak for everyone who has ever played cricket

exaggerating much ?

go_Parra said:
What Gilly is trying to do is publicize his latest book.. by senstationalising past events

Cant say I disagree with that but would it be much simpler to just say that instead of trying to justify your case without the hero worship, exaggerations and trying to deny what you actually posted.

Pretty hard to deny what is there in black and white.

Latest posts