What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tennis ... :p

thommo4pm

Coach
Hewitt has the game to beat Djokovic and I think he will do it in 4.
Nerves got the better of Hewitt in the 4th, either that or a massive choke as the commentators stated.

He was all over Baghdatis, and Baghdatis was moving quite freely, I don't think his injury was a factor.

Honestly though, Venus Williams is too precious, she could have moved her match to today.
It was not fair on Lleyton or Baghdatis to come on and play at the time they did.

Djokovic has had an easy run, Hewiit had tough hit out this morning which will do his confidence the world of good and gives him more match fitness and court time.
He will get Djokovic and go on to play Nalbandian or Ferrer in the quarters.

Jono Russell

Bench
thommo4pm said:
Honestly though, Venus Williams is too precious, she could have moved her match to today.
It was not fair on Lleyton or Baghdatis to come on and play at the time they did.

You could easily say the same for the mens match. Why should the woman make way for the men and not the other way around?

Alba

Coach
kia ora storm said:
Baghdatis needs to apologise for his poliitical actions before he earns any respect...

Why should he? I don't think he owes anyone an apology, people just need to get the fk over it.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Marcos is a grub.

But he's gone. I have some advice for him - THE TURKS ARE COMING ;-)

Fkn awesome match last night/ this morning, but f**k Lleyton, can you please do things slightly easier so I'm not up til 4.30am next time?

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme Oooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! :cool:

Alba

Coach
why is he a grub? because he says something in a backyard bbq that is much more tame than what is said in my household everyday? lol .. I like him he's funny :)

God-King Dean

Immortal
Couldn't give much of a sh*t about tennis, but Lleyton is always the one I'm rooting for (hehe).

He carries on like a sook... :shock: What a poor human being.

F*ck these Euro bastards up Lleyton. Winning our tournament... bah !

Parki

Bench
sounds fair

lleyton got all the courts ripped up so he could win

would be a great waste of money if he doesent

Parki

Bench
you mean to tell me you were the only person in australia who hasnt heard his "fix the courts, courts too slow" swearing and carrying on over the past two years?

the courts have changed now, hewitts responsible.... time to deliver IMO

God-King Dean

Immortal
:lol: Seems I am. I haven't watched Tennis much at all since Hewitt started going sh*t years ago.

I'm guessing he wanted a faster court so he could match it with more powerful opponents ?

Alba

Coach
he whinged and complained about how he didn't like the surface so they re-done them .. loser. .

Parki

Bench
pretty much... he blamed all his failures on the fact the courts were slow, rah rah rah, he wanted them more like the US open courts

they even look like flushing meadows now :p the blue is disgusting IMO

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Lleyton can do whatever the f**k he wants. Its HIS Open, no one elses. End of story.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Not too many people keep me awake until 4.45am, but Lleyton is one of them. Therefore he can do what he wants.

Oh and he has Bec.