What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tennis ... :p

Alba

Coach
Henin won yeah .. She is a lovely woman I seen her in the players lounge. Very polite, well spoken. Aus Open starts tomoro :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
Pretty standard stuff so far on day one, except for the #3 seed on the chicks side, who's name i cant spell or pronounce, or be bothered looking up to copy and paste, coming within a pubic hair away from a first round exit, showed alot of guts to save several match points

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Pretty standard stuff so far on day one, except for the #3 seed on the chicks side, who's name i cant spell or pronounce, or be bothered looking up to copy and paste, coming within a pubic hair away from a first round exit, showed alot of guts to save several match points

Jelena Jankovic I think its spelt.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Raider_69 said:
I wanted the other chick to win tbh. Fugging immature 17 year old :fist:

Oh and Molik sucks.

Tomorrow is where its at - Rod Laver Arena, 3rd match up - Lleyton Hewitt :cool:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Come on Alicia!! Show that Aussie spirit. 1st set tiebreaker and up 5-3. Don't f**k it :fist:

Alba

Coach
:D :D :D GO LICIA

the Jankovic match today was like :eek: far out 3hours for a chicks match is amazing in round 1! She seems to have trouble with her left leg tho, she's always rubbing it.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Alba said:
GO LICIA

the Jankovic match today was like :eek: far out 3hours for a chicks match is amazing in round 1! She seems to have trouble with her left leg tho, she's always rubbing it.

I met Jelena "Pan face" Jankovich last year :cool:

nice girl..

and yeah go Mollie!!!...you little sort you :)

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Henin? WTF :crazy:

The only thing I'd tap her with would be a steel pole over her head

Alba

Coach
Jankovich goes alright in person.. she has sex appeal fo sho.. she has the hottest body.. dayum ..

Eelementary

Post Whore
Lleyton.jpg

Alba

Coach
I still don't know how anyone could actually like Hewitt.
Yep the Gooch choked up =(

Dutchy

Immortal
I find watching Hewitts matches very entertaining. His fights with the umpires is better quality than anything else Australian media can produce.

Alba

Coach
it's not really fighting that he does with the umpires, it's more like havin a cry about things that are bullsh*t when he should jus cop it on the chin and play on like the Aussie sportsmanship calls for dammit!

Latest posts