What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tennis

Wizardman

First Grade
Absolute lead balloon stuff...tv moved on from that match very quickly...lol.

On a side note, I hope Kvivota belts that bitch named Danielle Collins. Deadset, the most annoying player in the WTA

horrie hastings

First Grade
Absolute lead balloon stuff...tv moved on from that match very quickly...lol.

On a side note, I hope Kvivota belts that bitch named Danielle Collins. Deadset, the most annoying player in the WTA

Missed the match because I was at work but caught the bit where Kvivota praised Barty, class act Kvivota is, I hope she wins the title now, Bartys time will come but geez since the open has been played at Melbourne Park we have had only 5 ladies make the quarters and none have gone any further.

LatK7

First Grade
QF was a borderline W/O. Hopefully the semi finals are quality. Nadal/Djokovic final incoming.

horrie hastings

First Grade

Just happened. Very tight first set and Collins was actually playing a bit better than Kvivotva who was struggling a bit in the heat but once the roof closed Kvivotva went up a gear and wiped Collins off the floor.

LatK7

First Grade
Well this has to be the best chance Nadal has had to win the AO in a long while.

You’ve got to hand it to him. He was grinding way too hard last year, but adapted amazingly well after the USO loss and injury. Extremely efficient play so far and the draw has been a dream, with only the one real test tonight, which he’s handled comfortably.

Djokovic will be the ultimate test against this more aggressive Nadal...and those returns will be coming back at his feet all night.

King hit

Coach
Why do they ask questions like that

“Your into the final how does it feel”

Do they seriously expect them to say. Oh yeah it’s shit mate.

LatK7

First Grade
Why do they ask questions like that

“Your into the final how does it feel”

Do they seriously expect them to say. Oh yeah it’s shit mate.

Should stick with Courier doing the on court interviews. Johnny’s colour commentary is a jarring contrast with genuinely insightful stuff coming from Woodbridge and Courier.

Tommy Smith

Referee
And Novak has just said to Rafa, "anything you can do, I can do better."

5 unforced errors in 3 sets. Just outrageous.

Sunday's Final might be the highest quality tennis match ever played.

Latest posts