What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terry Kennedy The Smug fanboy Thread

Hooch

Juniors
I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned it. It's a very odd thing to do, especially for a full grown man in a media position. You'd think he'd have overcome w/e it is that leads him to almost cry when disagreed with

Here come the tears! What a reaming! hahaha

axl rose

Bench
Points decision to Smugboy there over Gus.

Indeed. Gould said Melbourne received no advantage by being over the cap. Then when 'smugboy' questioned him he tried to change it by saying the rules were wrong.

Paullyboy

Coach
That's the classic Gould comeback for most things. I agree with the Gould sentiment on the Storm cap thing by the way, I just think he went about his argument the wrong way

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Gus' moving goalposts arguement was hilarious. "They didn't break my hypothetical rule that doesn't exist so they didn't cheat"

TK was spot on. Surprised Gus didn't go on his "don't talk to me about the salary cap" garbage.

edit: LOL "Everyone should be under the same rules". They already are you muppet.

M2D2

Bench
Gus is off his nut when it comes to this shit...and well...most shit.
Hate to agree with TK.

Parra

Referee
The Storm cheated in the most effective way possible.

They got a bigger advantage than drug cheats.

They got a bigger advantage that gambling cheats.

And they got away with it.

An absolute blight on the NRL/ IC whatever-the-f**k-they-call-it-tomorrow.

beave

Coach
The thing with the Storm last year was that even though they weren't playing for any points, they were still using their illegal squad against other teams and denying them 2 points. How the f**k is fair???

Hooch

Juniors
Yeah welll Gus talks shit when it comes to most of everything espescially running the game (he advocated under 20's and was surprised when it effectively replaced reserve grade, well come on what did u think would happen)...

but jeez its funny when TK goes a shade of crimson and the voice chokes a bit... who'd let a clown like Gus bully them...

roboshark

Coach
everyone associated with the game at ch 9 are merkins

sterlo and rabbs are the exception....the rest can disappear forever and noone would care

nrlnrl

First Grade
That's the classic Gould comeback for most things. I agree with the Gould sentiment on the Storm cap thing by the way, I just think he went about his argument the wrong way

Yep, his view is - if you disagree with his opinion you're wrong. Then, as he digs his heels in further & tries to justify this, he looks more of a goose

axl rose

Bench
everyone associated with the game at ch 9 are merkins

sterlo and rabbs are the exception....the rest can disappear forever and noone would care

Disagree on Sterling these days. During the cap drama he came out and said the NRL punishment for the Storm was the only one possible. Then Gould said it was too harsh so then Sterlo goes on the footy show and changes his mind saying it was way to harsh. WTF is everyone at 9 under Gould spell except for TK?

Hooch

Juniors
They kniw if they piss Gus off he'll get depressed and they'll have to listen to him whinge about it passive/aggressively through next few Sunday arvo games.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Great stuff mum.

I loved.."At 25 years of age, Burns is looking to set the ground on fire" Boom Tish TK! FUGGIN BOOOOOOOOOOOOM TISH!!!!

Latest posts