What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TFS - Sydney Swans

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Mark Holden better run for his life, because that crowd aint happy (and neither am I really)

Get over yourself Holden, you washed up trash. He ruined a fun segment.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The AC DC boys were good and so were the Haka lads. Only part of the show worth watching so far.

Raider_69

Post Whore
amen Willow
i think the NZ fellas were a shante off the AC/DC blokes but the winner in the end was deserving

bowen_1

Juniors
FFS! ok this has to be the worst footy show ever, i used to be a big fan of the show but its steadily hurtled downhill. They hardly talked any footy, cowboys rated only a brief mention (you would think only 1 team is playing the GF). But worst of all, look at th guests! Pete Murray, Syndey Swans, Vince Sorrenti, all terrible. And, red-hot favourite to back up for wanker of the year 2005, Mark Holden! I guess he just destroyed whatever credibility the footy show had left. Someone was bound to do it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
at least they didnt half arse destroying themselves. Spent big to make sure the job was done right.

Vince, Holden, Murry, Swanns and mostly Fatty - Take a bow

iggy plop

First Grade
brooksy19 said:
FFS. This will do me.

The Swans on our Grand Final Footy Show, what a crock of sh*t..

I can't recall us getting a mention on their gf show.

The Swans were last week's news, but the Daily Telegraph has struck again.

In today's edition amongst all the NRL grand final news we get an eight-page Swans lift-out including another wanky dank poster.

Maybe we could have a Swans lift-out every week for the rest of the year just so we don't forget about them.

The DT couldn't even afford the league grand final the bulk of the front page. Barry Hall alone has had more coverage than this grand final.

Sun_Down

Juniors
shadow grinder said:
holy crap how bad is this black betty band....or whatever they are called....my ears are bleeding !!!

Mmm..I despize that song, turned it off when they came on.

iggy plop

First Grade
Crap show.

Pete Murray put everyone to sleep and the AFL crap was unwarranted. This is rugby league's grand final show FFS!!!

fourplay

Juniors
Pathetic.. All they did was raise the profile of AFL and the Swans. WHAT A JOKE that annoys me to no end !!! GRR. Are they really THAT falking STUPID ??!

Vince Saretti or whatever his name was crap. Starts off his routine by dragging RL through the mud by bringing up the rape scandals etc and the Julian O'Neil incidents. Why not make a Hoppa joke aswell while you're there ?? Great move bagging out wests tigers supports when your crowd is 75% tigers fans also, foool.