What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TFS - Sydney Swans

Green Machine

First Grade
I wonder if they played the Pet Show Boys, Go West, as they rode on their floats up George Street. They could probably do the same thing up Oxford St in February for their true fans

The Tank

Bench
When they were handing over the key to Paul Roos some lady mentioned the Wests Tigers and the crowd started booing. lol

Glen

Bench
The most embarrassing part of the show was a few kids winning a $140,000 car for playing a terrible AC/DC cover (and a kid coming very close to winning the car for swinging some hula hoops around)

LESStar58

Referee
Moffo said:
queer queer
they're red and they're white
they pump gay arse
day and at night

:lol:

moffo you are a f**king classic!

I think its just unfortunate that the NRL Footy show finishes after the Eddie Show! If they finished at the same time/week they wouldn't have been on

In 1999 Richard Swain and Matt Geyer went on the Melbourne Grand Final FS and because they were on at the same time they did a live cross to Fatty, Sterlo etc.

I can't see the Storm getting a mention on the Melbourne TFS even if we were in the GF but so I guess having the Swans on is just a bit of A JOKE!

tye

Juniors
Good on the footy show....we are a big city and can support different codes...Why are so many Rugby League supporters so INSECURE about other sports????????????

Ghoulies

Bench
tye said:
Good on the footy show....we are a big city and can support different codes...Why are so many Rugby League supporters so INSECURE about other sports????????????
But it's the Grand Final show FFS. Why on earth would they celebrate our codes biggest week of the year by discussing a game that most league folk are clueless to?

Dutch Oven

Juniors
The Tank said:
When they were handing over the key to Paul Roos some lady mentioned the Wests Tigers and the crowd started booing. lol

I was there and that's indeed what they did and I'm not talking about a small section of the crowd either. Just before that I saw a couple of people in Wests Tigers jerseys being surrounded by the chant 'rugby league out real footy in'. Good to see Swannies fans basking in the glory of being the main attraction in Sydney for a change.
The vibe I got from the crowd was that rugby league was indeed out and real footy is in and that was also the impression that came across from the news reports tonight. :)

HAPPY DAZE

LESStar58

Referee
Dutch Oven said:
The vibe I got from the crowd was that rugby league was indeed out and real footy is in and that was also the impression that came across from the news reports tonight. :)

You are a seriously dilluted individual Dutchy! Your officially a Bevan!

LESStar58

Referee
Dutch Oven said:
Well it seems I'm not the only one, it's R.I.P rugby league over at Big Footy.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201767

RIP rugby league at big footy? :lol:

Best laugh i've had ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL day! Just a bunch of cocksucxkers who like watching a game dominated by homoeroticism! The opinion of those people means sweet FA to me! The Wests Tigers are the "pride of the state" this week. More people in Syndey will care more about the NRl trophy leaving NSW than the AFL trophy coming in!

Your still a Bevan!

SalfordRedsWA

Juniors
Green Machine said:
I wonder if they played the Pet Show Boys, Go West, as they rode on their floats up George Street. They could probably do the same thing up Oxford St in February for their true fans

Pet Shop Boys you mean.

SalfordRedsWA

Juniors
El Diablo said:
Thrown in with a bit of Right said Fred and Frankie Goes to Hollywood

Right Said Fred? Eeeewwww Could imagine Stevo dressed up with his bald head doing that song. :lol:

Bring back Jason Donovan I say.