What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tha MAGPIE report.

pogo

Juniors
meanwhile bazzas st george leagues club side didnt bother to even turn up for day 2 of their game against taren point!

a phone call or email to the taren point club would have saved our team standing around for an hour or so wondering what was going on.

still the same thing happened last year when st george leagues club forfeited against miranda!!

maybe a bus pass back across the tom uglys bridge would be in order!!

Macca

Coach
As reported by Lolesi, we had a pretty easy victory in the end. The other opener did turn up but didn't last very long. At drinks we had them 7 for 101 and a feeling that we were right on top. Not long after drinks it was all over and we had bowled them out for 102.

So with the bye and the captain's meeting points that puts us on 24pts. Looking good after 3 rounds. I'll do my best to get a comp table this week.

P.S. - Lolesi can bowl. He had 3 for 9 at drinks off quite a few overs and they were going for the outright when I left.

lolesi

First Grade
Haha cheers McS, you to, i was watching and nearly everywhere over there was a near nick or catch of your bowling!!

We just missed out on getting outright, at stumps they where 7/80 :(

And they have won both of there first 2 games outright :shock:

Nice to meet u McS

Macca

Coach
Yeah was good to meet you too Lolesi. BTW taking wicket's off no balls is no fun, especially when it happens twice. :?

pogo

Juniors
a2 table reads

magpies 18
bosco 17
illawong 13
taren point 13
caringbah inn 7
st george 3

3 teams each having won 2 games and be interesting to see if st geo complete the season.

pogo

Juniors
just behind the staion at sutherland...................

sorry mate they are on 9!

regards ................ps are you going to check ur email ever??????

Macca

Coach
I have checked mate. I replied!! I'll send you a PM anyway. Thanks for the table. ;-)

pogo

Juniors
do you know mcsheep if woronora hts has been returfed for your game against bosco this week??

taren point takes on caringbah inn at heathcote 1... and i believe the old boy is about to don the pads for the first time in two seasons in b5 in a belated attempt to claw back the gap in the corona cricket challenge!

lots of luck against bosco.........all BAD!!!!

Macca

Coach
Yeah, apparently the pitch has been repaired.

A certain player makes his debut this week for the Magpies. He won't need luck. ;-)

P.S. - Did you get my email and PM?

pogo

Juniors
ahhh your npe star never played ever..........

the depths some park sides will stoop to , in order to win a comp..laughable..but after last year nothing would surprise me with miranda magpies

ahh well it looks like taren point has countered with their latest signing, be interesting to see if he can repeat his grade results ........if he does just dust off the mantlepiece at parraweena road and set up those drinks.

pogo

Juniors
just what a spy told me appears on your new players rego forms...............npe no previous experience

like last year...............lol

by the way i stumbled on the 02/03 and 03/04 blueprints would you like me to post a copy on the forum???..............

Macca

Coach
Stick that blueprint where it fits. :lol: You know what I think of them.

P.S. There might be a tear away fast bowler running around at Moore Park in the early part of the day tomorrow. You might be able to scout him for TP. ;-)

pogo

Juniors
are u playing in two competitions at once now????

or have you unearthed another NPE rorter!!!

Macca

Coach
Not two competitons. Just doing a favour for a friend. It's not organised competition.

Latest posts