What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tha MAGPIE report.

Macca

Coach
:lol: More like key injuries.

Anyway, there is a massive game this week at Woronora Hts. @nd vs 3rd, only 1 pt seperating them. The loser will slip down to 4 th spot with Illawong umpiring.

TPT vs MM. GO THE PIES!! :D

pogo

Juniors
magpies 1.33 taren point 2.80

sporstab reports a massive avalanche of money for the pies!!!!

apparently the blueprint has been read at training and the black and white dynamite boys have trained the house down.........even santa claus has put his hard earned on the pies!!!

and tpc still awaiting eddie cozmolovics dodgy shoulder to heal .....could it get any worse at parraweena road......

Nuffs

Bench
gee i recognise heaps of these names

i played a game of A1 last week and found it easier than i was expecting. i hadn't played in 5 years so i was expecting hell

they needed 4 of the last ball and ended up running 7 or something

i'll have to keep coming in here to see how you are all going

pogo

Juniors
1000 on bosco?? havent they got duty umpiring??

pies are in camp or...ARE camp i have been told!

the taren point side has just been announced and its a joke, a combination of party boys and has beens as they line up against the most potent force in the mens comp the black and white dynamite from seymour shaw!!

TPC

matt keep (c)
mick keep
andy keep
matt payn
stewart magnay
david costigan
joel short
jarrod sanders
adam oneill
chris mccarron
edwin cozmolovic

finally cozmolovic will make it onto the field after an injury plagued season
i am sure he will be well below his best however

whats your team mcsharkie?? .....any late regos???

how much start will you give me???..........fancy a wager?????

pogo

Juniors
lol.... no sullyfan they are 3 of 4 brothers mate.

i like your confidence though!!.........mcsharkie has a habit of hiding before big games , he is scared to fire up the opposition...

he subscribes to the ...we take it one game at a time ...school
tpc are a strong side and cant be underestimated....blah blah blah blah

our best chances lie with edwin cozmolovic who has completed his weekend detention and has overcome shoulder problems.
the ex hunter valley speedster was impressive in the nets early this season but has had no match practice!

anyway i m sure the party boys will be having a quiet ale or two regardless of the result!!

Macca

Coach
I am not hiding, I am right here.

TP cannot be underestimated and they won't be. This is the game of the season so far without doubt. We just don't have the bowlers this week with Big G still only able to bat.

I can't name the side unfortunately. Thats up to the captain.

P.S. Thanks for the Chrissy card Pogo. I don't send cards but Merry Xmas anyway.

Can't wait to meet Eddie.

pogo

Juniors
cloak and daggers hey mcsharkie!!!!

what about a wager? i would take short odds GC opens the bowling!!!

our blokes are shitting blue lights!!

you SHOULD send xmas cards even eddie does!

pogo

Juniors
cloak and daggers hey mcsharkie!!!!

what about a wager? i would take short odds GC opens the bowling!!!

our blokes are shitting blue lights!!

you SHOULD send xmas cards even eddie does!

Macca

Coach
Sorry Poges no Christmas cards, too lazy. Eddie sounds really nice, I can't wait to meet him.

I'll bet anything you like tha GC doesn't open the bowling. He's only in the side because he needs to qualify before Xmas. If he bowls anything it will be off spin.

pogo

Juniors
eddie and nice is an oxymoron..............although some game enough just say he is a moron!

should be a cracker of a game!

Macca

Coach
Well the Magpies prevailed for the second time this year over the breakaway club TP. It was a day for the bowlers again with the Pies rolling TP for 118. Pogo was left stranded and looking like scoring some runs but the 11th player just didn't make it in time. Time wasting couldn't even help them and the Corona Cricket Challenge is starting to look out of reach.

The Pies started well at 0 for 42 before the usual collapse left us at 5 for 60 but the big fella pulled us through again and we got the runs 8 down with plenty of overs to spare.

This will make it tough for TP now as they will have to win all their remaining games to be in the final. It might have been the knock out blow but only time will tell.

GO THE PIES!!!

pogo

Juniors
dont go the early crow yet mcsharkie............my money says that TPC are not dead yet !

despite that their batting was shithouse.....no worse!

hopefully if we get another crack at miranda it will be 11 versus 11, thats if the taren point party boys cant get out of bed on a saturday before 1.15

by the way i cant believe how well the npe player batted, bloody handy bat for a bloke who hadnt played before!! imagine how good he would go in b1 s

congratulaions to the miranda side as predicted their immense depth again got them home.

Pogo was left stranded and looking like scoring some runs but the 11th player just didn't make it in time.

The professionalism of park cricket. tell me do the Whatley's still play for the Magpies? Another Whatley's trophy. :roll: I enjoyed junior cricket with the Pies, but gave the game away after only one year of seniors.