What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Ivan

Barrett saw the light and he got out while he could.

When you are cruising along at the top and your assistant coach leaves to play for that rabble, that’s a ominous sign.

3933AB8E-7978-409D-A24C-0A2FEE4F53C4.jpeg
They can’t even catch!

You guys realise you gave him what he wanted by responding?

No they didn’t, they were just defending the turf and I say good for them.

At any rate, they can make their own minds up and don’t need to be told what they can and cannot post,

I’ve been fairly respectful and you guys started it, by saying unkind things about us in the first place.

Jane Murray

Bench
No they didn’t, they were just defending the turf and I say good for them.

At any rate, they can make their own minds up and don’t need to be told what they can and cannot post,

I’ve been fairly respectful and you guys started it, by saying unkind things about us in the first place.
No, your supporter, whose name has escaped me, started this by his disrespect to Ivan.

To be honest I would not have gone off at Ivan the way the guy did.

A simple poking out of the tongue and that nose wave thing would have sufficed as part of the fun of it, but even then, not in front of phantom junior.

Or say a pretend text and wave good bye with a crazy face and a few fingers.

Or pretend to drive a bus and hop off it.

So a polite way of saying f-you Ivan. Bring him down off his high horse.

The father fan was a bit nasty, even by my standards.

Child welfare check is probably a good idea, if all else fails, the kid can sign the docs papers and the dad can be carted off to the orphanage!

Otherwise, smashing the broncos and keeping them scoreless doesn’t cut it these days. It’s like beating Zimbabwe at cricket. If you can’t flog them senseless, you shouldn’t be in the nrl.

Ivan cut a decidedly evil figure with the kiss. The exorcist....Lol.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
Can’t believe Ivan’s naughtiness is still being talked about. Seriously should have been forgotten about a couple of days after the game.

Can’t believe Ivan’s naughtiness is still being talked about. Seriously should have been forgotten about a couple of days after the game.

You just don’t see a coach letting his hair down like that too often and it’s a bit of evil fun.

I wish more of them would show their personal feelings a bit.

The game loves a villain.

Latest posts