What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Ivan

Solid, however, wrong assumption. I would prefer May not remain a Panther. Try again.

No need.

It would be remiss of me, not to mention some excellent panther players.

1. Happy killed us during that game.
2. Edwards management of the bj incident dripped with integrity and class.
3. Nate is an absolute gun. About the best player in the game at the moment.

GongPanther

Referee
To some extent, but at other times, it’s human nature and the pursuit of justice is something we all have in us to various extents.

Ivan treated us very badly. He told us he was committed and he was well paid and treated very kindly. We signed players in accordance with his wishes. He told everyone he was on the bus. He garnered support from the whole club. People looked out for him.

Then young Nate signs for 5 years and ivans in quiet secretive discussions ( or his agent is) with you guys behind our backs.

And then instead of telling the players face to face he’s going, he sends a general text and he’s never seen again. Players were very upset. We had been deeply betrayed....

We all thought it was very unprofessional and many people were hurt and remain so.

His word is not his word. He is simply not creditable.

That doesn’t excuse the angry foul mouthed dad for his outrage, but if it happened to you, you would find forgiveness a bridge too far as well. Like me, you may be more adult with your message.

We don’t think he has the moral fibre or is of good character to serve as a coach in the NRL.
It reflects poorly on your management that you gave him this opportunity to hurt us.

Nothing against you long suffering and rightfully proud fans of the chocolate soldiers. We don’t blame you except those who rub our faces in it.

Ivan will be gone from the game one day and normal transmission will resume. But so long as he’s a coach, our sense of justice will remain strong.

And why May is still on your books is unknown. What he did to those young women is deeply troubling, makes me feel sick thinking about it. It’s quite insulting to your female fans and members. There’s no panthers without these women. It’s a horrific message to send to your own. A lot of guys think it’s senseless as well. I’m sorry, but it’s not the Panther way.

That’s why I worry about where you are heading.
Why troll our forums in what the coach did? Have you contacted Cleary and protested your anger in how he did the dirty on your club, because it has fook all to do with us in here.

Jane Murray

Bench
No need.

It would be remiss of me, not to mention some excellent panther players.

1. Happy killed us during that game.
2. Edwards management of the bj incident dripped with integrity and class.
3. Nate is an absolute gun. About the best player in the game at the moment.

I know, obviously you're jealous.

Why troll our forums in what the coach did? Have you contacted Cleary and protested your anger in how he did the dirty on your club, because it has fook all to do with us in here.

I doubt he did, GongPanther, as that will require him to use his brains.

I know, obviously you're jealous.

I doubt he did, GongPanther, as that will require him to use his brains.

More personal abuse Jane, not your best side.

You should take it out of your forum game.

Alice is similarly troubled but then preaches forgiveness. Hmmm.

Back on topic at least:

Ivan ratted on the Tigers.

He is not to be thanked but to be roundly condemned.

He shouldn’t be coaching at all really.

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Ode to Ivan

Never did a man so smart be,

To leave the W/T in the lurch.

Their supporters and members drove him to it,

and of course the love of his son, and our great club.

I hope this helps.

Grief I know is difficult.

All your dreams have turned to dust,

and now your left trolling other forums ranting and raving like a loon.

Jane Murray

Bench
Like a small minority of the Tiger fans Jane, he cannot and will not let it go. No point in feeding him unless one wants to see him soil our threads.

Yeah you're correct. I have one more thing to say, then I'll leave it.

More personal abuse Jane, not your best side.

You should take it out of your forum game.

Alice is similarly troubled but then preaches forgiveness. Hmmm.

Back on topic at least:

Ivan ratted on the Tigers.

He is not to be thanked but to be roundly condemned.

He shouldn’t be coaching at all really.

So you call me stating the bleeding obvious as abuse? He actually needs to be thanked. Lol.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Question for all Panther fans.

Should we make this forum private for those who are actually Panther fans and members.

Just an idea.

But then I suppose a great chunk of comedy would be gone, and it could send some into proactive therapy.........

It does though need discussion.

Question for all Panther fans.

Should we make this forum private for those who are actually Panther fans and members.

Just an idea.

But then I suppose a great chunk of comedy would be gone, and it could send some into proactive therapy.........

It does though need discussion.

There’s some great fans from other teams that frequent here and contribute with some good input. @hindy111 come to mind.

Some provide comedy. Some like @Rhyno has magical powers that allows the Panthers to win when he/she/it tips against them.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Nah let the others in - It's fun most of time, and when it's not, you just ignore them and they go away.

I mean hell, I've been guilty of trolling other supporters... It's all just a bit of banter

MugaB

Coach
Now thats a lie, hindy only comes to gloat about his pawwa eels, and how we should invest in dud rejects from his club
RCG IS THE BEST PROP EVER... get bent .... i told ya he just wants to gloat
All parra fans are scum, they are our natural rivalry, just like stgeorgeV cronulla, just like southsV easts, they are our Scum to hate, and we are way to nice to them, im telling you they are missing many, many chromosomes.

MugaB

Coach
Or... maybe we could just grow the f**k up and act like adults...

But nah, pArRa ArE oUr EnEmIeS!!!! So f**king childish

(FWIW, I hate Parra as a club, but can be an adult about it and not be an absolute cum stain to their fans)
Well i don't hate the club itself, or the city, i just hate their fans, and usually its the half in that "protest 2nd team" mentality that are generally worse,
But i can be a cum stain, i'd rather be that or worse than a parra supporter/ or worse parra sympathizer

soc123_au

Staff member
Well i don't hate the club itself, or the city, i just hate their fans, and usually its the half in that "protest 2nd team" mentality that are generally worse,
But i can be a cum stain, i'd rather be that or worse than a parra supporter/ or worse parra sympathizer
Where did @hindy111 touch you?

I dont have a drama with other fans coming in here. I occasionally post in the Sharks & Tigers forums, sometimes trolling, sometimes more sensibly. I think it's sometimes a good thing to hear an appraisal from an opposition fans point of view. Although Hindy is really a Panther deep down.

Latest posts