What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That is Why you DON'T Pick Players The Media Wants!

hellteam

First Grade
Haha I was a Slater doubter. But in saying that, Hunt did start tonight and in game 2, which helped Slater alot not having to stand up to the start of the match.

Slater did awesome tonight. He had me with my heart in my mouth a few times, but he did everything asked of him and more

Mr Saab

Referee
PLease, Morons, pick your beloved Hunt for next Origin. It would then complete the most overrated backline in rep football history.

I can't believe the "Hunt tried hard" sh*t. Hunt was PATHETIC! He was pick at pivot. All he did was Carl Webb's job. Webb would be a better pivot than cutie. Come to think of it, so would a concrete fence post.

Thanks Misty Bee....3 series in a row. f**king spastic dribbler....go shove your ugly f**king head in a meat grinder.

jodaci

Juniors
Slater was awesome tonight. I was one of his doubters but he proved himself big time. I love the use of hunt & slater by QLD. Utilises both their skills to suit the team perfectly. Go QLDer!!!

Bman26

Juniors
hunt played like a gumby, dropped the ball twice on kick returns before prince got injured....

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Can you Slater doubters admit you were wrong now? I thought he was one of the best players in the series.

No he wasn't. He had a horrible first game, a mediocre second game and a sparkling finish. There were plenty of others who outshone him.

Latest posts