What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"That's Rugby League" dvd

Costaki

Juniors
i brought the dvd the other day and let me tell u it's the best dvd out. it tells u everything that happen in rugby league in australia from 1908 till 2000. tells u about every kangaroo tour, interstate matches, origins everything a must buy if u ask me people.

who else has the dvd

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I have it on video, except it goes up till 1998.

Is there much more detail on the years 95-98 in the DVD version?

If yes, I'd buy it for sure.

axl rose

Bench
parra_panther said:
I've only seen the original one, which I think only goes to '94 (?)

Great one though!

Ive got that one as well. Goes up to the start of Ribot league. Great video, loved the footage of Reg Gasnier & Fulton. ( Bob not Scott :p )

iggy plop

First Grade
So there's a That's RL DVD outther that goes to 2000??

I feel dudded. Bought one the other day and it only went to the mid 90's

Still a top buy though.

miccle

Bench
IT's damn good! I bought the dvd last ear, so yes it does only go up wil 94, which sucks because I miss out on 3 Broncos premierships #-o

Simo

First Grade
I have the DVD and it only goes to the mid 90's. Start of SL. Great DVD though.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I just love the narrator, Warrick Moss. Sounds like he's doing the extraordinary. :lol:

It's a top buy.

Simo

First Grade
Parra Fan that is until you see a crappy old movie where he walks around nude!!!

I havent been able to watch the DVD since as the disturbing images come back to me :lol:

Simo

First Grade
What miccle said Parra Boy.

I got it from Big W i think. Just try all the normal shops that sell DVD's.

Otherwise do a search for it on the net and see if it pops up on a shops website.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It gives details of the main matches/incidents from each season in the NSWRL. It doesn't focus on individual players or teams, its just a general overview of the history of League in Australia.

One of the best docco's in sport I have ever witnessed. :clap:

screeny

Bench
I have the video which ends with an add on about the 2000 World Cup.

My favourite RL video, I have to say, although there's about a half hour period that just seems to be fighting!

Some great international footall memories brought to life. Bloody Kangaroos! I still remember 'big George' rumbling downfield at Old Trafford in 1990 after Sticky's break.....

Latest posts