What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Money is tight for a lot of people. They run the line that you have to get in early to avoid missing out with limited capacity. Many families do so and fork out pre Xmas. Then they drop the price?

Bad look. Real bad imo. I can only assume it’s tickets only. I’ve not read the detail.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Thanks. It’s not $55 worth of Merch but I get it.

For transparency they should offer both at the start of the campaign. The fans deserve the choice IMO.

shaggs

Coach
Thanks. It’s not $55 worth of Merch but I get it.

For transparency they should offer both at the start of the campaign. The fans deserve the choice IMO.
I like that idea. I would always go for the non merch pack

Special K

Coach
I've lost my f**king members card already. I wish there was an App or I could have it in my apple wallet.

What about that poor swimmer? I can't stop thinking about it. Was just down Elouera and there is a carnival on all these people in the surf. I saw a few jet skis out the back but still.. f**k bit close!! Anyone seen any around here? There was a 4-5m one last month cruising for a few hours they couldn't move out. Apparently you could see the fin from Bianchini's/the hill. Crazy.

chewsta

First Grade
I received my membership last week after a lot of back and forth with the club on where it was. (Missus ordered it early last November as a Xmas gift). She only ordered the one membership but I opened it up to find two memberships inside with the wrong names on both of them. LOL. Apparently it happened to a lot of people out there who ordered them. Anyone else in the same boat?

The hats are shocking, bad shape and fit. Surely they could find a supplier of decent hats for the members packs.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
how the f**k did you manage that
When you signed up In the email titled “Your Cronulla Sharks Membership is on its way” the very last paragraph says this…..

If you want to add your membership card to your Apple Wallet or PassWallet app, open this email in your smart phone and choose the relevant option below.

The membership card is assigned to your name here, click here to download.

Or Get PassWallet for Android for free:
Pass Wallet

Check it out and let me know if it worked.

I've lost my f**king members card already. I wish there was an App or I could have it in my apple wallet.

What about that poor swimmer? I can't stop thinking about it. Was just down Elouera and there is a carnival on all these people in the surf. I saw a few jet skis out the back but still.. f**k bit close!! Anyone seen any around here? There was a 4-5m one last month cruising for a few hours they couldn't move out. Apparently you could see the fin from Bianchini's/the hill. Crazy.
Someone filmed the attack, I wish I never saw it.

sharknows

Bench
I’ve been s clubby for 50 years and often had in the back of my mind what would I do if there was a shark attack. Kudos to those that went out to assist after the attack.

Special K

Coach
When you signed up In the email titled “Your Cronulla Sharks Membership is on its way” the very last paragraph says this…..

If you want to add your membership card to your Apple Wallet or PassWallet app, open this email in your smart phone and choose the relevant option below.

The membership card is assigned to your name here, click here to download.

Or Get PassWallet for Android for free:
Pass Wallet

Check it out and let me know if it worked.
that worked - legend!!! Doesn't say my seat number so if you see some bearded baboon wondering around Lower ET thats me! Thanks heaps.

Someone filmed the attack, I wish I never saw it.
Yeah I saw 2-3 different videos. There was also a photo going around of a body on the beach but that was a fake from some acting school or something. I dunno why people send that sorta stuff or even think to film it. Reading about the bloke too is just heart breaking given he is around my age, was due to get married, hadn't seen his family because of covid etc. It is so insane. I can't stop thinking about it. I wonder if those Fishermen had chummed the waters beforehand. You hear about how Whites circle the victim before attacking have to wonder if he saw a fin before it... Bloody hell.

Last edited:

R-15-3

Bench
After watching a few trials I’m thinking games will be won and lost inside the 40
If you can manage to not concede penalties and like wise in attack if you manage fast play the balls and force opposition into giving away penalties will determine the outcome.
The old rules killed us last year, let’s hope this year we can adapt the best, by have a more mobile and disciplined pack will help this year.

chewsta

First Grade
I received my membership last week after a lot of back and forth with the club on where it was. (Missus ordered it early last November as a Xmas gift). She only ordered the one membership but I opened it up to find two memberships inside with the wrong names on both of them. LOL. Apparently it happened to a lot of people out there who ordered them. Anyone else in the same boat?

Just received my updated membership again after the club sent two with somebody else's names on them. And what do you know. WRONG NAME AGAIN! HAHAHA Thats 3 memberships I have received now and none of them are mine. What the hell is going on at the club?

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Just received my updated membership again after the club sent two with somebody else's names on them. And what do you know. WRONG NAME AGAIN! HAHAHA Thats 3 memberships I have received now and none of them are mine. What the hell is going on at the club?
That’s shocking. Ben Ross still responsible for memberships down there?

shaggs

Coach
That’s shocking. Ben Ross still responsible for memberships down there?
I’ll ask when I see him at south cronulla for the early swim next

I’m going to give that Apple wallet thing a go. I’m useless with cards since I had my wallet pinch and never replaced