What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Special K

Coach
I’ll ask when I see him at south cronulla for the early swim next

I’m going to give that Apple wallet thing a go. I’m useless with cards since I had my wallet pinch and never replaced
You apart of the gropers? I go past bianchini's and see you blokes having a coffee on the way to the gym. I couldn't think of anything scarier than an early swim!!

shaggs

Coach
You apart of the gropers? I go past bianchini's and see you blokes having a coffee on the way to the gym. I couldn't think of anything scarier than an early swim!!
Yeah mate. Joined up just after xmas. It’s been pretty dark the past week when we dive in. January was awesome. I reckon winter might be rough.
Bianchinis are great. Let us take all the tables.

Special K

Coach
Despite what the cold water might say - I reckon you have the biggest nuts on here!!! I'd love to do it but there is no faaaarken way especially after the other day. I did see Mathie Magic post a video about it saying you don't want to be the last one in lol. How far out do you go?

shaggs

Coach
Despite what the cold water might say - I reckon you have the biggest nuts on here!!! I'd love to do it but there is no faaaarken way especially after the other day. I did see Mathie Magic post a video about it saying you don't want to be the last one in lol. How far out do you go?
Magic doesn’t go past the first bouy.
I usually get out to Patch and sometimes get around the island. Some guys get to blackwoods. It’s good. The guys always make sure that no one gets left by themselves.

Special K

Coach
f**king hell! That is awesome. Mental but bloody awesome - wish I had bigger balls.

I saw another former Sharkie first grader (not rossy) in the group. I got paired with him a few times at F45 and he ran me into the ground the fit farker.

shaggs

Coach
f**king hell! That is awesome. Mental but bloody awesome - wish I had bigger balls.

I saw another former Sharkie first grader (not rossy) in the group. I got paired with him a few times at F45 and he ran me into the ground the fit farker.
We didn’t swim real far this morning. Water was dark as at 615. Fresh water on the surface always gives it a brown river feel. Plus all the rubbish and other runoff floating around.
Couple of laps between the buoys and then up for coffee.

Quigs

Immortal
Shaggs, do you smother one another in vasso Des Renford style before you dive in.