What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
This guy Cooper Cronk, he goes all right, respected.

Is owned by Wade Graham..

cooper-cronk-of-the-storm-kicks-whilst-being-tackled-by-wade-graham-picture-id598861028

Wade has two apartments in that mans head.

Quigs

Immortal
(sorry to distract from topic but was it this thread that was going on about slow speeds and feed in the LU Sharks forum)

But if it is the right spot... mine is running as fast as a Sharon Woods hit up right now. Has been for a day or three.

(sorry to distract from topic but was it this thread that was going on about slow speeds and feed in the LU Sharks forum)

But if it is the right spot... mine is running as fast as a Sharon Woods hit up right now. Has been for a day or three.
It was my post in another thread, ole chum.
I realised it was my phone and carrier, not LU.

The site has been getting a bit of traffic.

Eels Forum went into meltdown yesterday.

Avenger sounded like he was either going to neck himself or someone.

Dragons forum has been pretty robust too.

😂🤣😂

Quigs

Immortal
Has there been a "red alert" warning issued yet for the Stinking Stains forum tonight.

The Sharon Woodsers up against the Hartleys could see a very interesting result.

Popcorn even.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
For some reason I love the Romanian tiny Gypsy running like she has a mortgage. Beats the long legged Irish women after a potato 🥔.