What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Keep laughing as a grown man, being nothing more than a pussy, wearing your mask, QR coding at every stop, getting the jab including yearly booster shots........for the rest of your miserable life!
Oh I will keep laughing. My ass off mate.

Do you brush your teeth TSS? Just want to check if you don’t take any preventative measures in your life to minimise risk or you are such a tough guy that fluoride can go f**k itself too?

Thick Skinned Shark and Marchad are the problem to every solution
Some people just never learn! After 41K+ messages, you'd think this bloke would have had enough time to work out that Govt isn't here to help its citizens, MSM lies and Big Pharma can't make profits if it cures you! Just Dumb!

Just heard jacinda ahern in her kiwi eccent telling all that the virus is spread by "eear". Guess it'll make it easy to spot kiwis now. They will be wearing their masks over their ears.

Windy70

Juniors
Livin in Vanuatu still. No cases in the public. No lockdowns, business as usual except we have no tourists which is killing the country financially.

We have a very limited health system. Very. Combine that with the fact Vanuatu is made up of 83 islands, some very isolated, on which villagers live in full family shelters. You can have 10 people sleeping in one room and the entire Village eating together, using the same facilities daily. If it comes here we are in trouble. Port Vila has a population of 50K and so far 34K have been Vaccinated. Me included.
I am willing to take the very, very small risk kicking the bucket from a Vax if it avoids the disaster and suffering on the islands and isolated Villages. Look at fiji, double the odds of from dying of covid then the world wide average due to isolation of villages and Islands, difficulty to get to central hospitals and backed up by a weak health system.

We do not want it here, and I don't want to contribute to anyone else getting it and passing it on to an old, sick or vulnerable person. I've had both my shots of AZ now. But I don't believe everyone should if they are not comfortable with it, but they need to be prepared to change their daily habits for the good of the weak, sick and elderly in the community.

Anyway, that's just me.

Generalzod

Immortal
Livin in Vanuatu still. No cases in the public. No lockdowns, business as usual except we have no tourists which is killing the country financially.

We have a very limited health system. Very. Combine that with the fact Vanuatu is made up of 83 islands, some very isolated, on which villagers live in full family shelters. You can have 10 people sleeping in one room and the entire Village eating together, using the same facilities daily. If it comes here we are in trouble. Port Vila has a population of 50K and so far 34K have been Vaccinated. Me included.
I am willing to take the very, very small risk kicking the bucket from a Vax if it avoids the disaster and suffering on the islands and isolated Villages. Look at fiji, double the odds of from dying of covid then the world wide average due to isolation of villages and Islands, difficulty to get to central hospitals and backed up by a weak health system.

We do not want it here, and I don't want to contribute to anyone else getting it and passing it on to an old, sick or vulnerable person. I've had both my shots of AZ now. But I don't believe everyone should if they are not comfortable with it, but they need to be prepared to change their daily habits for the good of the weak, sick and elderly in the community.

Anyway, that's just me.
Take care mate I’m sure things will turn out okay..

Generalzod

Immortal
Family friends of ours grand mother passed away of Corona last week, not only the family weren’t unable to see her in hospital but weren‘t even able to view her body to pay their last respects…

Family friends of ours grand mother passed away of Corona last week, not only the family weren’t unable to see her in hospital but weren‘t even able to view her body to pay their last respects…
WTF are they hiding? The family has every right to have seen her! ......Did she have the Jab? Demand an autopsy!

Generalzod

Immortal
WTF are they hiding? The family has every right to have seen her! ......Did she have the Jab? Demand an autopsy!
She had been fully vaccinated. She was in a nursing home and became unwell, was transferred to hospital where she contracted covid from an unvaccinated nurse. According to the funeral people the deceased are treated differently if they die from covid. Not the usual dressing and viewing of the deceased like normal. Very sad.