What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Hiding nothing. Hospital restrictions due to high cases numbers in the community I suspect. Everything isn’t a conspiracy ffs.
Lifes full of conspiracies, There's conspiracies amongst Family members , amongst companies , govts at all levels,.... two ppl get together and screw someone else ,they don't like or is in their way.... that's a conspiracy . Science, reality and cognitive thought,a strong moral compass, are the enemies of conspiracy. Democracy should be. but its defenders really need to focus on the cognitive thought thing . I don't see much understanding of that amongst the anti- vacsers.... And I dont see much of that amongst the party supposed to represent my interests ... Bullarnaby joyces band of iriots .

Last edited:
Well thats it!!! . Find someone to blame stay strong and stick to it !!!There you have 2021 and beyond! Should go well.
BTW I realise you are being sarcastic mr quigs, You are a diamond amongst the still inpure, uncured , black coal , lining their pockets , morons , polluting our planet.

Big Bloke

Juniors
I absolutely HATE the way NRL players have these dead-set trailer trash haircuts…
I agree. My wife keeps saying she can’t stand that guy who looks like Shaun the Sheep.

What an idiot she says.

While we’re on fun subjects, I am starting to think that to make it as an NRL player these days you have to wear colourful and outlandish underwear.

Now I don’t want you to all start worrying about my sexual preferences, I’m not looking in the underwear direction on purpose, it just sort of appears.

There’s been orange ones, purple ones, underwear with polka dots, bright blue and green and all sorts of other ones.

Me? I just have plain white ones.

bluefox68

Staff member
I agree. My wife keeps saying she can’t stand that guy who looks like Shaun the Sheep.

What an idiot she says.

While we’re on fun subjects, I am starting to think that to make it as an NRL player these days you have to wear colourful and outlandish underwear.

Now I don’t want you to all start worrying about my sexual preferences, I’m not looking in the underwear direction on purpose, it just sort of appears.

There’s been orange ones, purple ones, underwear with polka dots, bright blue and green and all sorts of other ones.

Me? I just have plain white ones.
Black is better - for various reasons!!!

R-15-3

Juniors
Iv never been sold on any of our logos, always a little off being perfect.
Wouldn’t be changing it anytime soon tho.