What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

coolumsharkie

Referee
You're obviously aware of these things. I pity families like yours -you just DGAF!
Lets just say for the sake of arguments that your theory about chemtrails is correct. So there's a whole section of the community that is actively releasing/spraying poisons and harmful particles into the Earths atmosphere, correct? Also manipulating weather to cause floods and destructive storms etc..

So this section of the community, lets call them "they" live somewhere on this planet where they are literally unaffected by climate extremes PLUS they also live somewhere (f**ked if I know where, maybe underground?) where they dont get to breath in all these harmful, chemtrails that THEY nefariously scatter around the world.

Are these the same people that created the plandemic and the jab?

Being aware of what our Govt. is up to and the fact that none of what Libs & Labour/Greens have instigated, especially in the past 3yrs, is for anyones benefit, is a good start

Being aware of what our Govt. is up to and the fact that none of what Libs & Labour/Greens have instigated, especially in the past 3yrs, is for anyones benefit, is a good start
Weather control etc is too tin foil hat stuff for me. Doing something other than paying lip service to the outrageous cost of living is something I'd be quite happy to get behind if there was a genuine attempt to do something about it. I know us peasants can't and won't do a thing about it unfortunately

Quigs

Immortal
Hmmm I am having some doubts right now about the NRL pushing for the inclusion of a New Guinea side in the comp.

Anything could happen with a crook bunker decision or two.

Quigs

Immortal
Gee things are a bit rough for the stinking stains ..... new wonder signing Volkman and future replacement for the Hunt has been scrubbed from this season with an apparent existing shoulder injury.

Contract is not being registered.

Next ...................................

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Gee things are a bit rough for the stinking stains ..... new wonder signing Volkman and future replacement for the Hunt has been scrubbed from this season with an apparent existing shoulder injury.

Contract is not being registered.

Next ...................................
Dodged a bullet there young Volkman.... Pissflap junior to the fore. Happy days.