What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Quigs

Immortal
It’s weird. I thought moving to Thailand I’d sweat off a bit of the extra weight I’ve been carrying but I’ve actually gained about another 5-6kg.
You've got to move more.

You just can't spend your days sleeping and your nights wearing skimpy dresses, leaning up against poles outside bars.

A lifestyle change is what you need DJ

R-15-3

Bench
Try Keto iv been doing it for 3 years dropped over 40kg very fast and feel a million bucks. Went from a 6’4 far bastard to a lean mean f**king machine. The wife loves it 😂

It’s weird. I thought moving to Thailand I’d sweat off a bit of the extra weight I’ve been carrying but I’ve actually gained about another 5-6kg.

It’s gotta be all the rice and the sugar in their cooking.
I don’t drink a lot at all, and don’t eat a lot in the if junk food, but still can’t seem to lose it.
Going to a Thai restaurant for dinner tonight which I really like, now if I were to live solely off their menu I could quite easily pile the weight on 😅

DJDL

Bench
You've got to move more.

You just can't spend your days sleeping and your nights wearing skimpy dresses, leaning up against poles outside bars.

A lifestyle change is what you need DJ

But that was my lifestyle change...

DJDL

Bench
Try Keto iv been doing it for 3 years dropped over 40kg very fast and feel a million bucks. Went from a 6’4 far bastard to a lean mean f**king machine. The wife loves it 😂

Thanks for the tip. I might have to look into that.
I don't need to drop a shitload, but ~10kg would be awesome.

I'm 175cm and my optimum playing weight is low 80s.
At the moment I hover between 93-94kg.

Quigs

Immortal
So our munch vaunted bestus everest No1 Ticket Holder is main lining the guest list on tonight's in house Coalition truth telling on the ABC at 8pm. (7pm Qld time, Neat hey? I get to watch it an hour early)

I am so looking forward to seeing how his fellow Lib and Nats recognize our esteemed, respected Sco-mo.

Geeze we are just so lucky to have him as our No1.

34bd2f168d64bba5dddfbe34bed68743

Frenzy.

Immortal
So our munch vaunted bestus everest No1 Ticket Holder is main lining the guest list on tonight's in house Coalition truth telling on the ABC at 8pm. (7pm Qld time, Neat hey? I get to watch it an hour early)

I am so looking forward to seeing how his fellow Lib and Nats recognize our esteemed, respected Sco-mo.

Are you Illuminati?

Should be spending his last days behind bars!!

Quigs

Immortal
Hey, is Taylor Swift coming to Australia?

Why is every thing so secretive, I've heard nothing.

Quigs

Immortal
Hey I think I have found our new Sports Medicine Doctor. No more Dank we can have Dr Sigmund Ziff.

Look what Ziff did to George Steele.

Ziff's Shock Treatment cured George back in the 80's and drug free.

He might even be able to cure Toby's camel toe.

Is this where Feej stole the design of the tin foil hat.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Any of you fellas got any bitcoin?

I had a tiny amount pre covid, like $300 worth. Kept it cos couldn’t be bothered selling it.

Nearing $800 now. won’t be retiring on it but just curious.

Any of you fellas got any bitcoin?

I had a tiny amount pre covid, like $300 worth. Kept it cos couldn’t be bothered selling it.

Nearing $800 now. won’t be retiring on it but just curious.
would have thought you would be multi millionare / billionare by now

coolumsharkie

Referee
How do you eat healthy on keto? That was my biggest issue from it, too many good foods you can't eat.

Latest posts