What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Stake Removed

First Grade
Just thinking those jam donuts mum would buy, put in oven.
You bite could still be bit cool on outside, then your mouth hit the volcanic lava or jam, mouth burnt for a week.

R-15-3

Juniors
f**k I’m going to have to ignore this post I’m getting 2 tempted.
Iv been doing Keto for 18months and haven’t touched sugar or carbs once.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I was thinking Keno not Keto.
What about the old Choo Choo bar - politically incorrect and tasted like crap.
There was always one kids ona group who liked them. Much better chewed up then spat out on the footpath for some poor sod to step in

coolumsharkie

Referee
Check this out Stakey, you can still buy them. Hurry while stocks last!!

Now I'm thinking of Froot Loops, and when I think of Froot Loops I start singing "Hari, Hari Froot Loop.... Hari, Hari Froot Loop"
This is indeed THE thread to end all threads.....

coolumsharkie

Referee
Who here had a pump up scooter? Yeah loved it.

Surf Mat? Yeah in a 4 x 4 meter upright pool with the metal sides.

A spirograph? Back in the day when children had the intelligence to work things out for themselves?

Simon? Yeah right before the electronic game explosion. Or maybe the beginning of?

Malvern Star bike? Yeeerp! Then my brother converted it down to a bmx type thing painted black to look cool riding to school.

A Keith Barnes footy ya dad got ya with LanChoo labels? Never heard of it.

Bata Click clacks? Were they those things on a string that you shook to click them together, hance the click clack sound. Anyway thats going waaaay back!

A lumber jacket? Nah, plenty lof my mates had em.

Crystal Cylinders shirts? Too right I owned a few.

A girlfriend with a hairy twat? Does right now count as well? (She will never read this) :D

Latest posts