What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 10 per cent of Canterbury fans that give the Dogs a bad name

The General

Juniors
I actually think that the outrage should be directed at the idiots who continually do this sort of thing..... but it's racist because they all seem to be middle eastern......

Obviously the main outrage is directed at them. But why does race need to come into it. Would the solution be any different if they were middle eastern, asian, australian or from bloody Mars?

Ridders

Coach
aw shucks ridders..... you been playing with me all this time..??

I actually saw it before you deleted it ridders..... I'll find the question you were refering to and answer it if it exists......

Haha, that edit is my previous post above this, moved so that you wouldn't try to ignore me again. The question i'm referring to is in my post at the top of the page.

ramble_on

Juniors
So let me get this straight. Shire starts a thread automatically ripping 10% (where the f**k did he get that number from) of all Bulldogs supporters and your surprised if Bulldogs supporters are upset by it? Like i said, if Shire had of used the thread to try and engage dialogue on how to solve the problem, rather than simply go on a rant, as he himself admitted to, i would be more than happy to. We know we have problems with parts of our supporter base, we don't need people who feel the need to start threads and discuss their life stories.

Like I said before, if I go to a footy game and I have a bad experience, should I start my own thread and rant about my own experience?

So your main issue is that he started a thread about stuff that you don't like? Should we all be like you and if we feel really pissed off about something that happens at the footy that's not part of the game we should only express it to our real life friends or the relevant authorities? Sorry, but go f**k yourself... this is a forum... know what that means?

If that was the question and you think I avoided it, then I'll answer now....do what you want, it's a f**king internet forum where the point is to discuss stuff...if you don't want to then don't.....

if that aint it you'll have to be more direct and show me where I ignored you... I am your little plaything so I'll do my best.....

thuggdogg

Juniors
Trust me bro...the police were there and did NOTHING at any point i saw them outside the stadium when there was trouble brewing wid the drums.

Shocked even me. I think they were waiting until somethin really bad happened.

ramble_on

Juniors
btw ridders.... there is a function here that lets you decide how many posts you want to view per page.... suffice to say I've set mine to something different to yours so your question is not at the top of my page... amazing stuff this interthingy....

The General

Juniors
Trust me bro...the police were there and did NOTHING at any point i saw them outside the stadium when there was trouble brewing wid the drums.

Shocked even me. I think they were waiting until somethin really bad happened.

F*ck off. You stopped being funny about a week ago.

Ridders

Coach
No, you nailed it the 2nd time round buddy. I suppose if the thread was directed at the team you support, I can imagine your arguments would be slightly different.

And yes, you are my little plaything...

Last edited:

ramble_on

Juniors
No, you nailed it the 2nd time round buddy. I suppose if the thread was directed at the team you support, I can imagine your arguments would be slightly different.

I'm disgusted to hear that we (Knights) have supporters that treat opposition supporters the way they do and I will never offer any defence for it.... even spitting on timmah I would not tolerate.... however I'm unaware of gangs that target whoever gets in their way in the name of support from any team other than the Bulldogs... correct me if I'm wrong.....

ramble_on

Juniors

oh and I answered it the first time around....just explained it in terms you could understand the second time..... not your fault... you're an idiot...

Ridders

Coach
oh and I answered it the first time around....just explained it in terms you could understand the second time..... not your fault... you're an idiot...

Thanks for reminding me champ. Almost forgot.

I'm disgusted to hear that we (Knights) have supporters that treat opposition supporters the way they do and I will never offer any defence for it.... even spitting on timmah I would not tolerate.... however I'm unaware of gangs that target whoever gets in their way in the name of support from any team other than the Bulldogs... correct me if I'm wrong.....

I don't see where any of us Dogs fans say we aren't appalled by some of the incidents we hear some of the fans, that go to Dogs games, have committed. Difference with us is that these incidents impact the image of our entire supporter base, yet when incidents occur with other teams, its simply put down as a couple of rogue fans.

The main problem I have is that its not like these dickheads only act up at Dogs games. They don't act like they do simply because they are going or coming back from a Bulldogs game. Its not like they aren't dicks when they normally hang out. Dogs games simply give them a public venue where they can get together and play up. Trust me, i live around the Bankstown area and its not just at Bulldogs games where these merkins act up.

ramble_on

Juniors
Thanks for reminding me champ. Almost forgot.

I don't see where any of us Dogs fans say we aren't appalled by some of the incidents we hear some of the fans, that go to Dogs games, have committed. Difference with us is that these incidents impact the image of our entire supporter base, yet when incidents occur with other teams, its simply put down as a couple of rogue fans.

The main problem I have is that its not like these dickheads only act up at Dogs games. They don't act like they do simply because they are going or coming back from a Bulldogs game. Its not like they aren't dicks when they normally hang out. Dogs games simply give them a public venue where they can get together and play up. Trust me, i live around the Bankstown area and its not just at Bulldogs games where these merkins act up.

So your issue is that it's not easy to accept the truth about a small group of people who claim to be bulldogs supporters when in fact all they are are hooligans looking for an excuse to play up? The fact that these same hooligans act up when a game is not on makes it sit better with you though... right....

Ridders

Coach
So your issue is that it's not easy to accept the truth about a small group of people who claim to be bulldogs supporters when in fact all they are are hooligans looking for an excuse to play up? The fact that these same hooligans act up when a game is not on makes it sit better with you though... right....

Yeah it sits tons better when i see these same hooligans act up in general...

My point is that people keep expecting the Bulldogs organization to simply eradicate the problem. It's much harder than that. As much as people bitch about it, has anyone in this thread tried to offer a realistic solution on how to fix the problem, rather than simply pile on.

so lets attack the bearer of news that these people exist......

Yeah what a shock. This is almost as bad as finding out pro-wrestling was fake

ramble_on

Juniors
Yeah it sits tons better when i see these same hooligans act up in general...

My point is that people keep expecting the Bulldogs organization to simply eradicate the problem. It's much harder than that. As much as people bitch about it, has anyone in this thread tried to offer a realistic solution on how to fix the problem, rather than simply pile on.

yep.... sorta gets lost in the accusations of racism and claims of playthings and stuff though.....

Yeah what a shock. This is almost as bad as finding out pro-wrestling was fake

ha ha....... :?

Ridders

Coach
yep.... sorta gets lost in the accusations of racism and claims of playthings and stuff though.....

Umm, no that happens when the thread's creator reason for creating the thread has very little to do with discussing possible solutions. Now obviously I probably should have been a bit lighter given the emotion he was obviously feeling feeling in his original post, but given his subsequent posts, i think discussing ways forward wasn't too high on his agenda.

Ridders

Coach
The thread eventually descended into Middle-Eastern bashing, which achieved little really, although I suppose it appealed to many.

Goodnight buddy. Can't say it hasn't been fun my little play thing.

ramble_on

Juniors
The thread eventually descended into Middle-Eastern bashing, which achieved little really, although I suppose it appealed to many.

Goodnight buddy. Can't say it hasn't been fun my little play thing.

yeah I'll let you know when I'm available again.... might be able to pass you off as post-pubescent next time if I play my cards right..... sweet dreams kido...

Latest posts