What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 10 per cent of Canterbury fans that give the Dogs a bad name

Ridders

Coach
What does Shire have to do with the way the Bulldogs supporters behavior?

And if me being appalled by the beahavior the other night makes me a racist then guilty as charged your honour and by the sounds of it so are alot of the other forum member who have posted here its just a big conspiracy againt The Canterbury Bankstown club.

It would help if you could tell a story without having to resort to derogatory slurs about another race. But hey, i guess you found that fun.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Nah, just from credibility point of view, it probably serves him alot better not to include it

Just my opnion

Oh so your saying that Shire Panther shouldnt be racist because of the Shires reputation, yet Bulldogs fans have a reputation of being violent, but you dont include them as apart of your community (the Bulldogs supporters community that is). But you have no problem stereotyping the Shire as racist by reputation of a certain few.

Shire Panther

Juniors
It would help if you could tell a story without having to resort to derogatory slurs about another race. But hey, i guess you found that fun.
After the way i seen those animals behave the other night ill say what ever the hell i want and if you dont like it stiff. Racist not racist i couldnt give a stuff just like the Bulldogs supporters the other night didnt give a stuff be it 2%, 8%, 10%, 19% what ever per cent.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yep i sure did make the whole thing up
I never said that. I'm sure an 'incident' took place.

You're exaggerating, again.

Your first post was dripping with dramatics, and this is another example.
Shire Panther said:
and i felt such a hero after it i went and brought a new superman shirt.
You're the one trying to paint yourself as the good guy.

I just think you're part of the problem.
Shire Panther said:
Mind you the guy that posted that he was there when it happened and 1 of them barged his gf must be making the whole thing up aswell what a hero......
As I said, it sounds more like a bunch of boys looking for a fight. You included.

You're just posting your own side of the story, and taking the opportunity to attack those you refer to as "filthy looking" Middle Eastern.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Oh so your saying that Shire Panther shouldnt be racist because of the Shires reputation

Well, it does help with his own credibility

yet Bulldogs fans have a reputation of being violent, but you dont include them as apart of your community

Now, where did I do that?

But you have no problem stereotyping the Shire as racist by reputation of a certain few.

:lol:

Im talking about his credibilty

Bulldogs fans do have a reputation for being violent, and because of the riots the Shire does have a reputation for being racist.

As Ridders said, It would help Shire Panther ALOT if he didnt include the derogatory slurs about another race. Maybe you dont agree, but I dont care

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yep i sure was part of the problem you should of seen all trouble i caused.
What do you want Shire Panther? Congratulations for being a tough guy? Standing up to those 'filthy' middle eastern types with their 'jibber language'? Remember, you speak english... right?

Tell me, did you call the troublemakers 'filthy middle eastern' while getting into this presumably drunken dust up? Or are those type of racial slurs just delivered from behind your keyboard?

You make no apologies for being a racist, I can see that. But don't expect (or demand) to be treated as the absolute reliable source of information. Your superior notions don't automatically give you that right.

Again, you're part of the problem.

thuggdogg

Juniors
Willow,
as a muslim myself, who also knew da kid that punched on, i think your being a little hard on shire panther.

The kid started it, shire panther called him an isiot and it was game on.

But its like i said bro, if you want to beat the boys, you gotta be hard racist and fight fire with fire.

Willow, no offence but its people with your attitude that lets us feed and work the system.

I myself done some dodgy stuff and waited for my get outta jail free card when suckers showed up to defend us.

Thats me keepin it real 100%

Loudstrat

Coach
Thugdogg.

Opening riff of Snowblind at 115 dB

Gangsta rappers pissing in their pants.

2 Motorhead roadies and a mic stand would solve the problem.

Knightmare

Coach
Thats a load of horse sh*t and you know it. Just because someone follows a different team doesn't give you the right to smash their car. That is cave man behaviour. And thats what this thread is all about, bulldogs have a disproportionate amout of w*nker fans.

In your stocking this Christmas: 'Understanding sarcasm for dummies.'

Beretov Ukraine

Juniors
the way you guys are attacking shire panther is the same reason why noone wishes to fix this problem

if anyone speaks up
the reply is always
YOUR RACIST!

*yawn*

thuggdogg

Juniors
You're not a muslim. You're not Indian. You're not African. And you're not funny.

The joke got old after the first week.

Yes Muslim

Yes half 100% Indian.

Yes half lebbo

Yes born in South Africa.

And i might not be funny, but my head aint in the sand either.

Ulysseus

Bench
I hate to sound like a racist prick, but the whole "gang bashing" thing was created by middle eastern descended f**kwits.
Like it or lump it, that is the truth.
I've got quiet a few friends that are "lebanese" as they refer to themselves (I'm not that rude) and they don't partake in it, and so they shouldn't being well over 30 and all.

BUT the younger generation, jesus christ they seem to get power in numbers, as the OP said "stick figure" but tough considering he had a few people there to back him up.

Maybe they aren't true fans and just use this game as a mechanism to incite trouble.
Whatever the case, I'd love to see some of the tracksuit wearing pimped out pansy arse loud mouths go one on one with most of the people they tell off.

Ulysseus

Bench
Nah, just from credibility point of view, it probably serves him alot better not to include it

Just my opnion

Why leave the shire bit out?
Uppity bunch of sh*theads got their cum uppence after hiding behind a veiled defence of "if you say anything its racism bro, fully hektik bro" one fateful day in 2005.

Had the people starting the riot actually targeted the people that originally incited the violence rather than randoms it may have had a bit more credibility though.