What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 10 per cent of Canterbury fans that give the Dogs a bad name

RoMo

Juniors
Look we are being very harsh on the Lebanese.
I have a Lebanese business partner and as he says
And I quote
`It's only 99% that give the other 1% a bad name'
And it ain't the christian ones to which any of us are referring

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I have to completely disagree I've been on the eastern terrace past two years @ shark park and had nothing but a great time with some good natured banter exchanged between myself and cronulla fans and most of them were blokes in their 20's like myself....

Worst fans are easily the Dogs fans, was at the Knights qualifier and the chest beating neandethals that have been mentioned were doing there best too pick fights with anyone who wasnt of that nationality....... And yeah I was pretty intimidated and had to move to way worse seats when myself, girlfriend and one mate were copping personal abuse from 20 hulks......

My mate is as diehard as you can get but like every other fairdinkum bulldogs fan and not a f**kwit like Timmah wholeheartedly acknowledges "that element".

Keep ur head in the sand Timmah only a matter of time til someone gets seriously hurt but you'll bleat on continously about how the rest of us are imagining things.
I have an idea, how about you read what I post before blowing your load next time?

I have never denied that we have that element. I strongly argue the point that is often put to us that "our club isn't doing anything/enough". People fail to understand the problem is one that needs to be dealt with BY THE AUTHORITIES both inside and outside the ground. The club has taken steps to limit the influx of f**kwittery, but there's only so much they can do before the cops and security need to step in and do their job. The club already pays over and above in security...

thuggdogg

Juniors
Yep, you've definitely run out of material.

It's amusing that you are trying to continue the charade. But there is just a hint of seriousness in your posts.

Free tip: when it stops being fun, it's a good time to let it go.

So why you still here?

I honestly cant believe your trying to blame tha shire panther for getting abused.

The kid himself even admits he was being a tryhard. If you werent a mod i'd honestly think you were trollin' right now

thuggdogg

Juniors

JK

Please leave this post moderators.
No Doubt if there are any of these 10% of Bulldogs supporters here they will abuse me but i couldnt give a sh*t after what happened last night.

I was at the game as a footy supporter and i didnt really care who won.
I have never had a problem at a Canterbury game in the 15 yrs that i have been going to footy games but i have heard and read many stories about the 10% per cent of trouble making Canterbury supporters.

I was thinking about being politically correct with this post but stuff it the vile 10 % of Canterbury supporters dont deseve that privallage, and those 10% of so called "fans" are the young Middle Eastern *ankers that are determined to start trouble and ruin all the good work that the Bulldogs have done on and off the field.

When we left the stadium last night and headed for the buses to Castle Hill we heard the drums in the distanceand when we got near the noise there was a massive group of Middle Eastern *ankers banging drums getting piggy backed and dancing around like tools with their shirts off.

But that wasnt the bad part while we were waiting in line for the buses with the rest of the law abiding decent citizens there was something like 6 or 7 lines when these Middle Eastern morons decided it would be a good idea to run through everyone that was waiting patiently for the buses these idots ran straight through everyone knocking people out of the way.

Now i had a shoulder re construction 2 months ago and im still pretty sore and in front of me was guy on cructhes and behind me was a young family with 2 kids that looked to be around 3-6.

These morons pretty much knocked the guy on crutches over and the young family behind was being sheilded by the father and i tried to cover one of the kids when i was barged and objected to filthy looking middle Eastern *anker who had his shirt off and was built like Bill Gates:roll: and pushed him away,
He then came back and wanted to fight like i was in the wrong and started abusing me (i couldnt understand a word of his jibber as i speak ENGLISH) and pushed me and then 2 or three off his mates came over and one threw a punch that missed when another guy that seen the whole thing grabbed the tool and threw him to the ground.

Then all of the fully sick boys came over to protect the skinny dweeb that just got thrown to the ground and there was the potential for this to turn into a major riot/brawl (no doubt weapons would of been involved with that amount of fully sick boys there).

But security and police eventually got there and broke it all up.
But where the hell were all the police at the start????
as a lady on the bus said those 10% of Canterbury supporters just want to start trouble and arnt happy unless they do!
And all that could possibly happen from these *ankers trying to run and barge their way through everyone is trouble.

Fair dinkum these morons were running around with shirts of twirling them around their heads like they are Arnold Schwartzaneger when in reality they look like a marathon runner and are about as intimidating as an AFL player they think they are big and strong when they hunt and attack in packs!!!!
They are nothing but weak pieces of *hit that are a waste of pefectly good oxygen!!!

What i seen last night was nothing short of a disgrace and the Bulldogs should do their best to distance themselves from these so called "supporters"

I will never attend a game invlolving Canterbury again unless it's at Penrith.

That is my rant.

Get over yourself.

Right in front of the buses were a couple cop cars and other police standing around. Did you report to them? No.

It's pretty easy to go on here and whine though isn't it?

Also good to see that your heading to Castle Hill when your location is 'Miranda' Mr Shire Panther.

Here are some facts from the game
Ejections: 17 (SOO 100 by way of comparison)
000 calls from game or fans on way home - none.

I call you a liar.

skeepe

Immortal
Ah, good to see things haven't changed at Bulldogs games. I was worried that they might have cleaned up their act in the 5 years since I moved away from Sydney, but my experience at the Raiders game up there in August, and the stories here have reassured me that it's business as usual.

Shire Panther

Juniors
Get over yourself..
:clap: Bravo

Right in front of the buses were a couple cop cars and other police
standing around. Did you report to them? No.
No i didnt report it to the police because the police came over and broke it up! Then i got on the bus with the rest of the decent people.

It's pretty easy to go on here and whine though isn't it?.
Just putting it out there and letting decent people know what happened, This is a forum isnt it?

Also good to see that your heading to Castle Hill when your location is 'Miranda' Mr Shire Panther..
Im sorry for having family in Castle Hill and staying there for the night, I wasnt aware that a new law had been passed in parliment preventing people from leaving their locality, Hmmm on second thoughts maybe this law should be enforced in the Canterbury Bankstown area to keep the "Gangsta's" there im sure city rail would appreciate it.

Here are some facts from the game
Ejections: 17 (SOO 100 by way of comparison)

You cant eject somebody from the ground if they are starting trouble outside the ground:sarcasm:
000 calls from game or fans on way home - none.
The fully sick boys probably rolled them for their sick nokias bro:crazy::lol:

I call you a liar.
I dont think ill ever get over that.

Shire Panther

Juniors
Tell me, did you call the troublemakers 'filthy middle eastern' while getting into this presumably drunken dust up? Or are those type of racial slurs just delivered from behind your keyboard?
I called them worse (filthy middle Eastern was a watered down version) and i also told them where they can shove the stupid drums.

Who said anything about a drunken dust up? i wasnt drinking and im pretty sure they dont need alcohol to lose the plot and i didnt fight as I said in the ORIGINAL POST im recovering from a shoulder reconstruction I just pushed them away trying to cover the little kid standing behind me in the line.
They objected and It was another guy that came and threw the turd to the ground when he seen what happened! Pushing a guy away was as physical as i got.

Blody hell anyone would think i was the trouble maker.

Shire Panther

Juniors
You really are a racist prick aren't you?
Geez ease up......... Prick's a bit harsh :lol:

Im not racist at all one of my best mates is maori and he also behaves like a decent person in society should.
But if me being sick of the way some of your supporters beahave makes me a racist then im a racist.

mrdamage

Juniors
As someone originally from Glasgow I can speak with some authority on the subject of troublemaker fans.

Unfortunately for the Canterbury club there is no solution to the problem that they now face. Once trouble makers infiltrate a sporting team in the manner of which is seen at the Canterbury club there is absolutely no way of cleaning up. It is like a cancer that spreads.. overseas sporting clubs have already learnt this. Entrenched hooliganism has been experienced in the UK and despite heavy police & government intervention has failed to solve the problem.

This is a problem that the NRL will face for as long as this club remains in the competition. The only solutions are to remove the club (this is exactly how Football Australia solved the problem with hooliganism in soccer - except most teams had been corrupted by then) or forced relocation (although this will not be as successful).

If it is 1% today it will be 2% tomorrow. If it is 10% today it will be 20% next year.

Shire Panther

Juniors
Willow,
as a muslim myself, who also knew da kid that punched on, i think your being a little hard on shire panther.
The kid started it, shire panther called him an isiot and it was game on.
Thuggdogg i think you may have me mixed up with somebody else i wasnt invlved in any "game on" i simply pushed one of your gangstas away and a guy that seen it threw him to the ground.
The situation had the potentiall to escalate when 2 more gangsta's came over and 1 threw a puch at me but he missed (thankfully cause judging by the size of his arms id probably still be knocked out) and nothing happened.

Shire Panther

Juniors
As someone originally from Glasgow I can speak with some authority on the subject of troublemaker fans.

Unfortunately for the Canterbury club there is no solution to the problem that they now face. Once trouble makers infiltrate a sporting team in the manner of which is seen at the Canterbury club there is absolutely no way of cleaning up. It is like a cancer that spreads.. overseas sporting clubs have already learnt this. Entrenched hooliganism has been experienced in the UK and despite heavy police & government intervention has failed to solve the problem.

This is a problem that the NRL will face for as long as this club remains in the competition. The only solutions are to remove the club (this is exactly how Football Australia solved the problem with hooliganism in soccer - except most teams had been corrupted by then) or forced relocation (although this will not be as successful).

If it is 1% today it will be 2% tomorrow. If it is 10% today it will be 20% next year.

I dont want the Dogs kicked out they are a great club with proud history i wish Penrith could turn it around like the Dogs have this year. But something does need to be done what exactly im not sure.

After seeing Green Street Holigans i think was the name is it really like that for Pommy and European soccer?

Shire Panther

Juniors
I honestly cant believe your trying to blame tha shire panther for getting abused.
The kid himself even admits he was being a tryhard. If you werent a mod i'd honestly think you were trollin' right now
Did i miss something? Where exactly did i admit to being a tryhard?:?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
So why you still here?

lol. The tears of a clown.

Latest posts