What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 10 per cent of Canterbury fans that give the Dogs a bad name

Beretov Ukraine

Juniors
Police could easily stop these people by clamping down on them with harder punishment, but as soon as they start really pursuing it, those who get caught will cry foul and accuse of racism; the media gets a hold of it and the community turns against the police making them the bad guys for trying to keep the community safe.

The other side is pretend its not there while law-abiding people have to live with it every time they wish to venture out, stirring feelings amongst the majority of people creating dislike for these youths which in turn makes them more aliened so they go looking for trouble thinking they are the victims because noone wishes to associate with them.

Happens everywhere in the western world, crimes by minority's are given the blind eye, it will always happen unless the government steps in.

Government Problem - Not Bulldogs One

Last edited:

Raider_69

Post Whore
When will dogs fans just admit their side has a disgusting element in their fan base and the % is far greater than any other football club in this country.

Burying your heads in the same wont solve anything

ByRd

First Grade
When have we not admitted it??? Us Canterbury fans on here have agreed with you guys every time this topic is brought up. We know that they exist and we know they are little troublemakers.

But what we keep saying is, what more can the Canterbury club do??? Once they are outside the stadium, the bulldogs have no control, it becomes a public matter then.

And what i think should be done is, none of these warning craps or bans, give these little sh!ts a big fine (make it a couple of grand) you will then see them decline cause money is a massive deterrent.

I am as sick of these people as most of you are, i have got into arguments with them at games cause ive told them to sit down and shut up but they listen cause they think that everyone is just gonna agree with them, i dont think so.

Crippler

Juniors
spoke to a police officer a little while back that i know that says police numbers are always doubled at dogs games.

macavity

Referee
And what i think should be done is, none of these warning craps or bans, give these little sh!ts a big fine (make it a couple of grand) you will then see them decline cause money is a massive deterrent.

pfffttt

a fine isnt going to do a thing

except have them mug a few more little old ladies to pay it, maybe.

Ridders

Coach
When will dogs fans just admit their side has a disgusting element in their fan base and the % is far greater than any other football club in this country.

Burying your heads in the same wont solve anything

Have any suggestions champ on how to fix it or are you just one of those guys who enjoys piling on?

Go through this thread and say were we haven't admitted that a part of our supporter base is a problem. Does admitting it solve anything? I still don't see what the club can do. If these dickhead's want to turn up, they will regardless of what the club attempts to do

Raider_69

Post Whore
I do in fact have a solution
Day games only for dogs games, extra security/police put on when they do play day games, funded by the Bulldogs club, and when they cant scheduale a day game, the team is forced to play to an empty stadium.

The dickheads wont go and the dogs due to the finacial hit they are taking will be forced to actually do something about their fans. Instead of these bandaid solutions and brushing their hands of them once they leave the stadium. They are dogs fans, inside or outside the stadium, they are dogs fans and they are the bulldogs problem to deal with.

ByRd

First Grade
Empty stadium ffsss we have not had any major incidents this year which woulds require such an extreme punishment

Raider_69

Post Whore
Empty stadium ffsss we have not had any major incidents this year which woulds require such an extreme punishment

Not this year sure, but when you start making it finacial suicide not to clean up your fan base, the dogs will finally do something.
That being said, it would be an absolute last resort, i see no reason why they cant just scheduale all Bulldogs home games to be sunday matches, or saturday afternoon if need be.
The dickheads only come out for the night matches

Last edited:

ByRd

First Grade
Yeh but in the stadium there has hardly been any incidents (only minor ones) so the club has done the job when they are in control but to punish them for stuff that happens beyond there control is not right, what can the club do outside the ground???

Ridders

Coach
I do in fact have a solution
Day games only for dogs games, extra security/police put on when they do play day games, funded by the Bulldogs club, and when they cant scheduale a day game, the team is forced to play to an empty stadium.

Wow, empty stadiums. You call that a solution? We're trying to increase attendances in Sydney mate, not kill it.

Again, does anyone have any realistic solutions of what the club can do?

The dickheads only come out for the night matches

I don't where to begin on how wrong that is.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Yeh but in the stadium there has hardly been any incidents (only minor ones) so the club has done the job when they are in control but to punish them for stuff that happens beyond there control is not right, what can the club do outside the ground???

doesnt matter if it happens outside the ground
they are there as dogs fans, they are leaving as dogs fans and causing issues

there is alot more the club can do, hire more personel to patrol outside the grounds and the immediate public transport system (buses out of homebush and train into lidcombe)
and they should do that out of their own pocket since it's their supporter base which is causing the disturbance.

thuggdogg

Juniors
The boys are gangstas.

Cop da tip:
If you want to stop it you gotta go brutal. They aint dumv they no nothing will happen to them so tha cops gotta go in and snap some bones.

Yeah they will cry racism at firdt opportunity. Its the easy way out. Not my fault that aussies quiver in dere spine at being called 'racist'.

Its like kryptonite for white people.

My solution is GET RACIST and get racist hard if you wanna beat my boys.

But i know its a useless suggestion and i dont care saying it loud because community too PUSSY to get tough on 'em.

I gave da solution, if ya'' cared you'd fix it.

Footy-Fan

Juniors
The boys are gangstas.

Cop da tip:
If you want to stop it you gotta go brutal. They aint dumv they no nothing will happen to them so tha cops gotta go in and snap some bones.

Yeah they will cry racism at firdt opportunity. Its the easy way out. Not my fault that aussies quiver in dere spine at being called 'racist'.

But i know its a useless suggestion and i dont care saying it loud because community too PUSSY to get tough on 'em.

This is the type of Bulldogs fan we're talking about, and their are plenty of them.

I remember watching a bulldogs game a few weeks back (May have been the semi they won) with teenage middle eastern fans lifting up their shirts, grabbing their crutches & after their win still giving the finger to the camera as it brushed over them.

Gippsy

Bench
The boys are gangstas.

Cop da tip:

lol...:lol::lol:

Goddo

Bench
Does anyone actually understand what thuggdogg is saying? We need to be racist and break bones to get them to behave? WTF???

jpaciocco91

Juniors
The boys are gangstas.

Cop da tip:

Wahead Kuren, you srs cuz
YALLAWALLAYALLAWALLA

Latest posts