What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 10 per cent of Canterbury fans that give the Dogs a bad name

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: Are you serious?

How about not rioting at all? There's a start...

Ridders

Coach
the way you guys are attacking shire panther is the same reason why noone wishes to fix this problem

if anyone speaks up
the reply is always
YOUR RACIST!

*yawn*

How are we attacking him? I've acknowledged on numerous occasions that there is a problem with a part of our supporter base and its something that needs to be resolved. The problem i have with shire panther is the numerous derogatory remarks he's made in regards to middle-easterners in general. It would have been nice if he could have tried to make a point without using the opportunity to just spew racist bile.

andrew057

First Grade
What were you worried about? That 90% of your post would be deemed as bs?

Suffice to say, there are numerous examples of your racism in this thread. Sounds like a bunch of sexually frustrated boys getting into a punch up.

Parts of your version sound like a soap opera.

Everyone knows the Bulldogs have a problem with sections of their supporter base, but you probably got involved because you didn't like their racial background.
Ahh Willow, keep up the good moderation. A real asset to the forum :roll:

yawn

Juniors
If white fans acted like the dogs they would be banned for being white racists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id9nutw-HYI#t=2m44s

Fadi Rahman says the Lebanese muslim refugees they associate the north with uneducated people.

MOHAMAD EL ALI: Do you have shame?
SARAH: I don't have to have f**king shame. You Aussie c**ts don't have f**king shame. That's it. Keep walking you dumb merkin. I'll see you around. F**king wanker.
And this isn't the way I want to spend my f**king birthday sitting here watching this dumb arse taking his sh*t out of the house. It's not the way I want to spending my bloody birthday, you know. You don't need people like that.
On the news last night we sat there and watched homeless people, they make more than any person in the world.
SARAH FERGUSON: So no sympathy for the homeless?
SARAH: No, no sympathy.

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/content/2009/s2692312.htm

Also these racist arabs have great contempt. White people get kicked into the gutter when they are homeless while the LEbanese and Sudanese get priority so they have this belief they are posh and superior.

Meynell believes racism has been prominent in the spat. "I am a white Kiwi and was told I was a `bloody white c...','' he said. "This has been going on for three months now. I went on to The Kennel website and asked for calm and they said people shouldn't listen to me and that we'd be shown how lebanese do things.

I cant find the link to this one.

Last edited:

yawn

Juniors
Why leave the shire bit out?
Uppity bunch of sh*theads got their cum uppence after hiding behind a veiled defence of "if you say anything its racism bro, fully hektik bro" one fateful day in 2005.

Had the people starting the riot actually targeted the people that originally incited the violence rather than randoms it may have had a bit more credibility though.

If you compare to cronulla to gang rape, unprovoked murder and daily racism it is a minor issue perhaps.

yawn

Juniors
Apparently there is some racist lebanese who hang out somewhere in penrith and try to roll people. Near a park. They got a bebo page somewhere.

yawn

Juniors
England got the same problem with Pakistani youths while France and Holland has it with the North African lot.
Japan doesn't have any problems.

They have problems with some Nigerians hassling people on the street.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ahh Willow, keep up the good moderation. A real asset to the forum :roll:
Presumably you disagree with my opinion?

If so, then you are clearly unable to see a difference between discussion and moderation.

Please feel free to point out any part of my posts you don't agree with, and elaborate as to why.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yes Muslim

Yes half 100% Indian.

Yes half lebbo

Yes born in South Africa.

And i might not be funny, but my head aint in the sand either.
Yep, you've definitely run out of material.

It's amusing that you are trying to continue the charade. But there is just a hint of seriousness in your posts.

Free tip: when it stops being fun, it's a good time to let it go.

gregstar

Referee
i f*cking hate all races.

they all suck & should be gassed.

the only race worth surviving is the st george illawarra race.

but they'd choke before being gassed.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Wow they're even attacking the buses now. No public transport is safe

Are you saying that Bulldogs fans are responsible for 9/11, the bus attacks in London and the train attacks in Spain??? (Tounge in cheek before any of you Ostrages say something)

Gotta agree with Shire Panther.It is mainly the middle eastern fan base of the Dogs.

Greenberg has done a great job cleaning the joint up, how he deals with the middle eastern issue is beyond me.

In my experience the worst fans are Dogs and Cronulla.

I have to completely disagree I've been on the eastern terrace past two years @ shark park and had nothing but a great time with some good natured banter exchanged between myself and cronulla fans and most of them were blokes in their 20's like myself....

Worst fans are easily the Dogs fans, was at the Knights qualifier and the chest beating neandethals that have been mentioned were doing there best too pick fights with anyone who wasnt of that nationality....... And yeah I was pretty intimidated and had to move to way worse seats when myself, girlfriend and one mate were copping personal abuse from 20 hulks......

My mate is as diehard as you can get but like every other fairdinkum bulldogs fan and not a f**kwit like Timmah wholeheartedly acknowledges "that element".

Keep ur head in the sand Timmah only a matter of time til someone gets seriously hurt but you'll bleat on continously about how the rest of us are imagining things.