What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE 3500+ CLUB

Ron Jeremy said:
Chicken_Hunter said:
Ur all f***en idiots. I hope you all get cancer and die.

That's a stupid thing to say CH, do you wan't me to post pic's of my late cousin who died of cancer??, i have some great pic's of when the he was 31 kg and when the cancer got into his face.

Seeing a loved one die of cancer is one the worst sites in this world, i wouldn't curse it on my worst enemy.

It was in humour... Just like scott wishes cancer on terrance and phillip on south park.

Crusader

Bench
Maybe I should rename this the grumpy merkin thread :roll:

Twiz are you serious, 2000+ in my book is over 2000 and if you don't stop calling me a bimbo I'm gonna slap ya down. Besides I don't have any blonde in my hair anymore :evil:

xXSANDYXx

Bench
Crusader said:

Twiz are you serious, 2000+ in my book is over 2000 and if you don't stop calling me a bimbo I'm gonna slap ya down. Besides I don't have any blonde in my hair anymore :evil:
hey is it the same for every one that everytime you write merkin it comes up with merkin :?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Crusader said:

come on, hurt me, do your best

Crusader

Bench
:badgrin: cheers sweetie - yeah it does Sally, it's kind of frustrating because merkin is nowhere near as satisfying as really calling someone a merkin :p

You apologise right now T man or else :evil: :evil: :evil: [-(

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Crusader said:
Or else I won't love you anymore :twisted:

shock horror, I may have to top myself, I could not bear to live, especially when we get beaten by such a lame team

Crusader

Bench
:shock: bugger ya then poo poo head, I'll just talk to Earl and ignore your grumpy old man persona :p

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
nooooooo, not poo poo head

good luck talking to Earl, you'll have to use small one syllable words

Latest posts