What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "3P Get Together" Thread

What dates suits?

• Friday 23rd January 7pm

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Saturday 31st January 12pm

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Sunday 18th January 12pm

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Whatever day Ron can't make it.

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters

Suitman

Post Whore
Given that I've never met any of you, if I was to rock up how would I recognise anyone? Do I just walk in and yell "Oy, it's Hevydevy here - come and greet me!"

Yep, pretty much.

The meeting will no doubt be heavily forum orientated, although I hope the word gets out and many others also attend.

I'll be the good looking one.

Suity

PS. My preference is Saturday the 31st - 12 pm.

HevyDevy

Coach
Yep, you'll be the one wearing leather tights and make-up with long Bret Michaels style hair

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Yep, you'll be the one wearing leather tights and make-up with long Bret Michaels style hair

I was thinking ass less chaps David Lee Roth 84 style, then i realised that's probably the same outfit that Suitman wears whilst out having a drink.

I'll come conservative, a tank top and spandex:lol:

Just look for a guy that looks like Thorpey:(

To all those pricks that voted when Ron can't make it? i hope you all come down with a lethal dose of
diarrhoea and have regular dreams of Stagger eel doing a striptease to the tune of 'Last Christmas' by George Michael.
Dam you!!! now that song is stuck in my head!

Stagger eel

Staff member
To all those pricks that voted when Ron can't make it? i hope you all come down with a lethal dose of
diarrhoea and have regular dreams of Stagger eel doing a striptease to the tune of 'Last Christmas' by George Michael.

lol...would you actually remember how to get to the F3 from Terrigal??

Given that I've never met any of you, if I was to rock up how would I recognise anyone? Do I just walk in and yell "Oy, it's Hevydevy here - come and greet me!"

you'd have me on "oy"

Parra Future

Juniors

HevyDevy,

That should work.

Ron,

I feel sorry for you mate, 4 people have now voted for a day you can't make it.:)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
HevyDevy,

That should work.

Ron,

I feel sorry for you mate, 4 people have now voted for a day you can't make it.:)

Don't worry, probably just jealous that when my i wear my ass less chaps i can get away with it unlike them;-)

If i find out who they are, i';; deadset take a photo of myself in a mankini and pm the pic, and i'll keep doing it until they notify a moderator;-):lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Bugger - you've blown my cover.

Suity

Not really, it's well-documented. I also heard you're still practising a strip tease to 'Gold' by Spandeu Ballet; everytime it comes to the chourus Gold you slap yourself on the arse:lol:

Tbh i have always wanted a gal to do a striptease to me to the tune of Cherry Pie by Warrant. No girls will ever do it!! the song oozes sexual appeal, and mind you another fine 80's hair act, it's endless how many brillant groups this era brought to the world:D

Ron Jeremy

Coach
off topic, i kinda starting to fall this girl who i never thought i would, she was over my house tonight, we drank, laughed, i showed her my 80's collection ( she was very impressed, i think i've converted her) as well as my mankini and g-string collection ( like who doesn't?). Man i gotta be strong, she isn't my type...however her family being Parra supporters makes it even harder booooo

Last edited:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I reckon the song Unskinny Bop by Posion hs enourmous potential as a tune to strip tease too, i may well do it to Fish eel one day if he plays his cards right, no touching my butt though Fish lol

Latest posts